CVE ciu female Sgt on fhp instagram recruiting page - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So does it make you feel better that you are talking about her on this website. From what her guys tell me she is one of the better Sgt. The patrol has. She fights for her guys. She is from the original FDOT unit that had to come over to FHP.
    Funny that you say that. I know 2 of her current guys and 1 that used to work for her and they’ve never had good things to say about her.

Unregistered
    Funny that you say that. I know 2 of her current guys and 1 that used to work for her and they’ve never had good things to say about her.
    That’s funny because I am one of the guys that works for her and I can tell you that she is the one of the best Sgt.’s I have had. I bet your a three digit ID number who always complains about money and calls. I also bet you work a few crashes and write a few tickets and think that your better than the people you took an oath to protect. Change my mind lol. You might even be the guy that left the team on a bad note lol.

Unregistered
    What I have been told she was not very good at her CVE job prior to her promotion. So, I’m sure no better or probably worse as CVE/CIU supervisor.

Unregistered
    That’s funny because I am one of the guys that works for her and I can tell you that she is the one of the best Sgt.’s I have had. I bet your a three digit ID number who always complains about money and calls. I also bet you work a few crashes and write a few tickets and think that your better than the people you took an oath to protect. Change my mind lol. You might even be the guy that left the team on a bad note lol.
    Why are you on here CVE slug? Shouldn't you be out inspecting something. OH that's right so much time on your hands sitting at the scales you can waste time coming on here.

Unregistered
    Why are you on here CVE slug? Shouldn't you be out inspecting something. OH that's right so much time on your hands sitting at the scales you can waste time coming on here.
    That’s funny your on here also so does that make you a slug as well? Think about your insult before you type it salty.

Unregistered
    That’s funny your on here also so does that make you a slug as well? Think about your insult before you type it salty.
    The idiot doesn't see it. It is a shame that these community college academy snowflakes do not see how sorry they are.

Unregistered
    That’s funny because your on the same page must not be enough crashes for you to work.

Unregistered
    So if CVE is at the scales, they are slugs wasting time? Could it be they are inspecting trucks, weighting trucks at the scales in a safe location? What would YOU rather them do? Work YOUR crashes?
    Come'on we each have a job to do. Do YOURS well and QUIT watching the AVL and complaining what others are doing!

Unregistered
    So if CVE is at the scales, they are slugs wasting time? Could it be they are inspecting trucks, weighting trucks at the scales in a safe location? What would YOU rather them do? Work YOUR crashes?
    Come'on we each have a job to do. Do YOURS well and QUIT watching the AVL and complaining what others are doing!
    Man you CVE guys sure are sensitive. Feel guilty much?

Unregistered
    Man you CVE guys sure are sensitive. Feel guilty much?
    I didn't start this tread crying about a CVE sergeant and I'm not CVE but clearly it hit a nerve with you with your pathetic response attacking CVE again. Keep watching the AVL while on duty and being miserable in your momma's guest bedroom, your gonna go far in life sunshine!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast