What really is the story on your department new CID Capt "W"?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What really is the story on your department new CID Capt "W"?

Quite an interesting paper trail. Yet he was hired and in very short time promoted to Captain and assigned to CID?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quite an interesting paper trail. Yet he was hired and in very short time promoted to Captain and assigned to CID?
    More political attacks? Why don’t you reach out and ask him yourself? Don’t hide behind this anonymous site. He’s easy to get ahold of and always open to discuss any questions or issues you may have.

Unregistered

I’ll wait

More political attacks? Why don’t you reach out and ask him yourself? Don’t hide behind this anonymous site. He’s easy to get ahold of and always open to discuss any questions or issues you may have.
    I will wait Until he testifies in court and ask him then

Unregistered
    Is this a publically made invitation by his "spokesperson"? Who mentioned anything political in that question? But you totally read into it. Do you think he would accept an invitation by a journalist, a media represenative to an interview? Solo? On camera?

Unregistered

X

1630]I will wait Until he testifies in court and ask him then[/QUOTE]

Why wait tomorrow what you can do today? You could fall victim to the Corona virus with your questions unanswered. You can always ask more questions later. Why would you post a question if you’re not truly sincere to get the answer directly from the source? November can’t come fast enough! Only a coward with a political agenda or an ax to grind would post that question and not want the answer. His door is always open to talk and it’s free!

Unregistered

Calm down Captain

1630]I will wait Until he testifies in court and ask him then
    Why wait tomorrow what you can do today? You could fall victim to the Corona virus with your questions unanswered. You can always ask more questions later. Why would you post a question if you’re not truly sincere to get the answer directly from the source? November can’t come fast enough! Only a coward with a political agenda or an ax to grind would post that question and not want the answer. His door is always open to talk and it’s free![/QUOTE]

Sticks and stones. You are rubber, they are glue, etc. etc. Maybe people want to know your whole self and the real you behind the newspaper articles, reputation, real life opinions based on interacting with you! (you only come across as less than competant, but really are a leader - at what who knows but you..this is an opportunity!) Maybe getting to know the person behind the star and rank and the 2,3,4 departments and examples of leadership ability. It's easy to bow up and act confident "meet me in my office" in a very biased environment of your assigned office. What about a neutral environment? With just a camera and mic (the visible, honest type a journalist uses)? Without a uniform, a badge, or rank, nothing to come between the truth and unbiased exchange of views on a variety of topics.

Unregistered
    Why wait tomorrow what you can do today? You could fall victim to the Corona virus with your questions unanswered. You can always ask more questions later. Why would you post a question if you’re not truly sincere to get the answer directly from the source? November can’t come fast enough! Only a coward with a political agenda or an ax to grind would post that question and not want the answer. His door is always open to talk and it’s free![/QUOTE]

What sort of ax? Your Captain isn't a politician. Wasn't his career with all the department changes and colorful background recognized by SAOs, arbitrators, and newspapers alike proof of his qualifications? He seems like someone worthy of admiring.

Unregistered

Where does he sit in court

Withthe citizen or testifying LEO?

Unregistered

No, it is not free. That "free" time this Captain and several other very interesting members of the department would spend explaining their questionable backgrounds to the curious would be on the taxpayer dime. These otherwise completely not hireables in any law enforcement agency already cost taxpayers money.

Unregistered
    Why wait tomorrow what you can do today? You could fall victim to the Corona virus with your questions unanswered. You can always ask more questions later. Why would you post a question if you’re not truly sincere to get the answer directly from the source? November can’t come fast enough! Only a coward with a political agenda or an ax to grind would post that question and not want the answer. His door is always open to talk and it’s free!
    Sticks and stones. You are rubber, they are glue, etc. etc. Maybe people want to know your whole self and the real you behind the newspaper articles, reputation, real life opinions based on interacting with you! (you only come across as less than competant, but really are a leader - at what who knows but you..this is an opportunity!) Maybe getting to know the person behind the star and rank and the 2,3,4 departments and examples of leadership ability. It's easy to bow up and act confident "meet me in my office" in a very biased environment of your assigned office. What about a neutral environment? With just a camera and mic (the visible, honest type a journalist uses)? Without a uniform, a badge, or rank, nothing to come between the truth and unbiased exchange of views on a variety of topics.[/QUOTE]

You assume he would even care to waist his time. Stop trying to hide behind the media or have them do your dirty work you coward. Go meet the man face to face and ask your questions. The Sheriff appointed him as a part of his administration who are you to question that. If you don’t agree with them then vote the other guy. Something tells me you already are. This is just another ploy to discredit our Sheriff. Not gonna work! Sheriff Whidden is doing a great job and he’s our Sheriff for as long as he wants!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast