Andrew Gillum former Tallahassee Mayor and Cop Hater - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Andrew can I give you a call ? Guess who
    Only if you bring all your goodies and don't forget the blood-pressure machine.

Unregistered
    I want to know why the video is not being released. I would also like to know what back Door calls were made and to who during this incident. An outside agency needs to investigate how this incident was handled and why A corrupt political official who was being investigated by the FBI was protected. In addition why was the criminal evidence that was located on scene not sent to the lab and now the evidence from that night is no longer in property nor was it ever impounded. This was handled in a manner to completely Cover for Gillum. And this administration spanks a guy for 160 hour suspension for nothing. But another person have violated the social media SOP at least 3 times and nothing. Disgusting and this command staff wonders why no one cares and does not want to do anything. They don’t trust you and now we know you will protect a corrupt politician but hand up a cop even when we have done no wrong.

Unregistered
    Andrew
    You are back to the top of the thread right where you belong.

Unregistered
    If elect the Harris administration maybe grooming Andrew for their Secretary of the Interior in charge of soil sampling..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456