...and the black eyes keep coming - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Because if your over 5-05 fou do not qualify for a specialty spot. So you get the vest to make you feel better.

Unregistered
    Also, it’s hard to look good in an outer vest when your fupa is hanging out. Maybe ease up on the dirt burgers so you don’t have the figure of a soft-serve ice cream cone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also, it’s hard to look good in an outer vest when your fupa is hanging out. Maybe ease up on the dirt burgers so you don’t have the figure of a soft-serve ice cream cone.
    Mac loves soft served ice cream with a dirt Burger. a make believe dirt burger at that to create another dumb hair brain story. Poor me i can't get promoted or anything it's reverse discrimination.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know why we let this stellar representative of the department represent us on the brotherhood ride?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because if your over 5-05 fou do not qualify for a specialty spot. So you get the vest to make you feel better.
    MH looked great in his audition tape to WWE. He wants to be the next midget wrestler. His catch phrase..... I will midget choke slam a b!tch!!! Get back! Get back! Get back!

Unregistered
    KKe can wrestle Hornswaggle if the WWE brings him back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123