...and the black eyes keep coming
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

...and the black eyes keep coming

NBC2 top story at 5 was our very own gang unit’s choke hold take down of a teenager. Didn’t look resisting other anything to warrant a choke hold neck slam to the ground. Looks like this guy may be bounced out of the unit........

Unregistered
    He’s a total hot head, was thrown out of the unit for a short span for same thing but since he’s part of the sanders farm bonfire group he got back in quickly

Unregistered
    Man taunts Fort Myers police, video shows officers throw him to the ground

A mother filed a complaint against the Fort Myers Police Department after her son was thrown-down by officers.

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 5:16 PM EDT by Michael Raimondi

FORT MYERS, Fla. - A mother filed a complaint against the Fort Myers Police Department after her son was thrown-down by officers.

On Wednesday night, a man was pulled over on Alderman Street for violating traffic laws. The driver was put in handcuffs by the group violence unit. The driver’s family came outside to see what was going on.

Terrence Williams, 19, his mother and aunt were standing in a driveway near the stop. The mother, Ashley and her sister Tiffany started recording it.

In the video, an officer comes and grabs Williams pushes him against a squad car, puts his hands on his neck, and throws Williams to the ground.

FMPD says he was resisting arrest and the family was taunting officers. They said Williams was too close to officers and didn’t listen to their commands to back up.

The family claims they were just asking why they were cuffing the man. They said they weren’t hostile towards officers until they put their hands on Williams’ neck.

The police department says they found several bags of cocaine in the car. They are investigating the incident.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41888670...-to-the-ground

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NBC2 top story at 5 was our very own gang unit’s choke hold take down of a teenager. Didn’t look resisting other anything to warrant a choke hold neck slam to the ground. Looks like this guy may be bounced out of the unit........
    I don't think so Hernandez will be just fine. Don't these hood rats know we the G unit!

Unregistered
    Absolutely nothing wrong with MH’s takedown, he grabbed around the back of his neck not by his throat. And of all people the news interviews the pruitts. One of many of dumbar’s scummiest families.

Unregistered
    Ever since Miguel " lil Zammit wannabe " Hernandez got out of FTO he just wanted to be like his hero Zammit. Except Zammit has the experience to never find himself on the news like this. Go review the use of force matrix and thank Trevor Lehman for the changes after he got fired.

Unregistered
    I looked at this video. It looks bad, regardless of what this kid was saying this was excessive force and what was the PC for arresting him after? Pissing of the Police. Am i even seeing this correctly i don't think the kid even left the driveway of his home. Good cops are the ones to deal with the backlash out of this. Would this have happed the same way to a white kid on Shadow lane off McGregor where the mayor lives? No way

Unregistered
    "Officers respected their rights to film and express their opinions," the release, issued by Jeff Meyers, deputy police chief. "However, one male refused to keep a safe distance from the traffic stop and was subsequently arrested for entering the scene after numerous commands to stay back and allow officers to do their job.

Ok... Doesn't match up with what actually happened. When are these guys gonna learn to shut their pie holes and wait for all the information

Unregistered
    I looked at this video. It looks bad, regardless of what this kid was saying this was excessive force and what was the PC for arresting him after? Pissing of the Police. Am i even seeing this correctly i don't think the kid even left the driveway of his home. Good cops are the ones to deal with the backlash out of this. Would this have happed the same way to a white kid on Shadow lane off McGregor where the mayor lives? No way
    No one on shadow lane would be acting like the Aldermen Street rats. Sorry it’s the truth

Unregistered
    No one on shadow lane would be acting like the Aldermen Street rats. Sorry it’s the truth
    This poses a good question, on a week day during middle of the day when this incident occurred, how are this many ppl off of work and standing around a driveway?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast