From Specialized Unit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pull your stats slug. Let see what you’re working with.
    My stats are among the highest in the agency. My problem is that I refuse to drink the koolaid. Those in specialized units are small peckered and using butt cream.

Unregistered
    I’m not sure what kind of Kool-Aid people in the units you want to be a part of drink to have to get there. Sounds like you want to be in street crimes or some high liability unit but keep getting passed up. Do work, get your name out there, and transfer to a specialized unit. Has nothing to do with “drinking the kool-aid”.

Unregistered

It’s was never cool aid

People get it straight The Rev. Jim Jones was too cheap to buy actual cool aid . It was a cheap knock off branded as Flavor aid . Not cool aid

Unregistered
    My stats are among the highest in the agency. My problem is that I refuse to drink the koolaid. Those in specialized units are small peckered and using butt cream.
    “My stats are among the highest in the agency”

Hahah yeah ok.

Unregistered
    “My stats are among the highest in the agency”

Hahah yeah ok.
    Run the stats and come see me punk a$$. Or are you afraid?

Unregistered
    Have Luis pull ALL of your statistics for you and post them on here. And also, tell us which units you have applied for in the past that you didn’t get transferred to.

Unregistered
    Have Luis pull ALL of your statistics for you and post them on here. And also, tell us which units you have applied for in the past that you didn’t get transferred to.
    The difference between me and your dumb a$$. I know how to pull stats. You ask Luis to pull them and then talk your crap.

Unregistered
    That has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Anyway, we will wait for the stats!

Unregistered
    Why is this a surprise to anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12