+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 127
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Coronavirus and your job

    Do, how many of you are worried about contracting this from people you come in contact with? How about jail deputies? When the virus hits the jail, and it will hit the jail with a vengeance, are you going to quit or risk your life to go to work? When things get really bad and the tourism industry tanks and unemployment skyrockets and crime flourishes, are you still going to be so eager to jump out and go hands on?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do, how many of you are worried about contracting this from people you come in contact with? How about jail deputies? When the virus hits the jail, and it will hit the jail with a vengeance, are you going to quit or risk your life to go to work? When things get really bad and the tourism industry tanks and unemployment skyrockets and crime flourishes, are you still going to be so eager to jump out and go hands on?
    Yes, Yes, Yes (quit), No, I'll leave by then.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do, how many of you are worried about contracting this from people you come in contact with? How about jail deputies? When the virus hits the jail, and it will hit the jail with a vengeance, are you going to quit or risk your life to go to work? When things get really bad and the tourism industry tanks and unemployment skyrockets and crime flourishes, are you still going to be so eager to jump out and go hands on?
    Quit listening to the media hyping this up into the apocalypse. By June this will be done. Fukcing panicky puzzies.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, Yes, Yes (quit), No, I'll leave by then.
    Same. Especially since it appears most LEO agencies dont seem to care.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same. Especially since it appears most LEO agencies dont seem to care.
    Oh my God!! I might get a flu virus. Oh I shouldn’t have to work. *****.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I heard a local agency in the Panhandle has a spin off of Live PD coming to their agency. Seems like terrible time to have cops, camera crews, and a producer all in the same vehicle when WHO and CDC are saying try to distance yourself at least 6 feet from other people. Seems like unnecessary risk for what??

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh my God!! I might get a flu virus. Oh I shouldn’t have to work. *****.
    And then take it home to your family..... Your friends..... your folks.....

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quit listening to the media hyping this up into the apocalypse. By June this will be done. Fukcing panicky puzzies.
    You are an ignorant moron. My health, life and family come first, I can get a jailer job anywhere. All the jails are hiring as long as you can fog up a mirror.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quit listening to the media hyping this up into the apocalypse. By June this will be done. Fukcing panicky puzzies.
    Yeah because the NHL, NBA, MLB all postpone their seasons for no reason, right? Disneyland and Disney World shut down for no reason, right? Maryland and Ohio ALL cancel ALL their schools for no reason right?. Quit trying to be a fake tough guy jackass. It's not the apocalypse but it is dangerous for A LOT of people. Hope you are as teflon as you think and neither you nor your family get sick, but just shut up.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Everybody you pull over could infect you. Everybody you arrest could infect you. When the jail becomes infected, every time you pull into the sallyport, you can be infected. Every homeless person you arrest could infect you. Every person you hand a pen to sign a citation can infect you. Every student at the school you are an SRO at can infect you. Everybody at the SAB can infect you. How will you be doing your job differently?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •