12 hour shifts no days off - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Just left a command staff meeting. Once Broward County announces a county wide emergency. Hurricane protocols will take affect. 12 hours on 12 hours off no days off for DLE for a minimal 30 days. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just left a command staff meeting. Once Broward County announces a county wide emergency. Hurricane protocols will take affect. 12 hours on 12 hours off no days off for DLE for a minimal 30 days. Good luck.
    Thanks for the update. I would suggest to my fellow deputies to get your medications and house in order. Pack a bag and bring enough supplies to last because it’s a possibility we could be sleeping at 10-19 and not allowed to go home.

Stay safe

Unregistered

Fluffers prepare

Yep. The testing center will open later today which is staffed by BSO. Let's use the people in fluffers positions to staff it................ . Does the sheriff really need a driver?
    Do we really need people smoozing for votes?
    Do we need deputies going to places like operation medicine cabinet? And passing out flyers
    Do we really need deputies doing jump outs on O.T. for a nickel bag arrest?
    Maybe we can make a catchy
    video like Isreal did " the running man" with some bimbo swinging from a rope All the while talking about wash your hands, wash your hands.
    Do we need the BSO detention band playing soothing melodies to the inmates?

Unregistered
    Thanks for the update. I would suggest to my fellow deputies to get your medications and house in order. Pack a bag and bring enough supplies to last because it’s a possibility we could be sleeping at 10-19 and not allowed to go home.

Stay safe
    That's so stupid

Unregistered
    Folks, BSO admin is taking this Chinese Corona Virus very seriously. I suggest road patrol do so as well. You will be in the front lines helping people, directing traffic, monitoring stores, etc. Stand tall and proud and do the job you were hired for.

Unregistered
    Folks, BSO admin is taking this Chinese Corona Virus very seriously. I suggest road patrol do so as well. You will be in the front lines helping people, directing traffic, monitoring stores, etc. Stand tall and proud and do the job you were hired for.
    BSO admin is not taking anything serious. We have no plan, no PPE, we are taking people to the jail without testing them. Can’t get supplies because they are back ordered from China. Soon many Deputies will be out sick and BSO admin will be in full panic mode.

Unregistered
    Lmao....listen to this brown nosing shoe licker!! Lol

Unregistered
    Guys and Gals, Broward Public Schools are shut down for next week. What I'm hearing from my credible sources is there will be a curfew. Yes, a curfew for all residents.

BSO deputies will be 12 on and 12 off until notified. It's coming. Maybe by next week.

Conduct yourself accordingly

Unregistered
    Will the virus be infecting the traffic lights??? Why would anyone have to direct traffic?

Unregistered
    Will the virus be infecting the traffic lights??? Why would anyone have to direct traffic?
    My excitement over the impending zombie apocalypse can hardly be contained.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast