PBA gets bombarded by member complaints

Unregistered

PBA gets bombarded by member complaints

The PBA was overwhelmed with member complaints and Leo Affairs created Their own heading called MIAMI DADE police union.
    All of the complaints can now be found easier and you can easily read the discontent of the membership.
    Steadman Stahl has been under heavy criticism for his cowardice and not willing to fight for the members.

Unregistered
    When have you heard a member say they answered my calls? Never.
    They expect problems to go away by themselves but they only manifest.

Unregistered
    As I understand it their MO is to keep their voice box full so you can’t even leave a message.

Unregistered
    Municipal members are saying the same as we have. The PBA has paid no attention to us but now that we are about to take a vote they shower us with propaganda and visits. Stop the phoniness guys. The time has come for us to try something new.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA was overwhelmed with member complaints and Leo Affairs created Their own heading called MIAMI DADE police union.
    All of the complaints can now be found easier and you can easily read the discontent of the membership.
    Steadman Stahl has been under heavy criticism for his cowardice and not willing to fight for the members.
    More lies. That sub-forum was created thanks to your psycho and repeated posts regarding Stahl and the PBA. You are the only person who posts over and over and over again. We will contact MOD also and get you your own forum too Psycho.

I hosted visited MDPD Sub-Forum and its very apparent that NO ONE sees those ridiculous lies.

Unregistered
    More lies. That sub-forum was created thanks to your psycho and repeated posts regarding Stahl and the PBA. You are the only person who posts over and over and over again. We will contact MOD also and get you your own forum too Psycho.

I hosted visited MDPD Sub-Forum and its very apparent that NO ONE sees those ridiculous lies.
    We have the same moron from PLEA posting on our site as well as MDPD. What an idiot.

Unregistered
    Incompetence is incompetence wherever it lands. MDPD or Aventura. It’s still incompetence Steadman

Unregistered
    We have the same moron from PLEA posting on our site as well as MDPD. What an idiot.
    PLEA are liars. Specifically, the President. Just ask MDPD like I did. The guy is so screwed up that LEO Affairs created a Sub-Forum for his rants. All talk and no action.

Where is PLEA during this pandemic? I see PBA but I sure dont see you all! Those are called FACTS.

Unregistered
    Just took a look at MDPD’s forum. So it appears that PLEA has done absolutely nothing for its members during this crisis. I couldn’t believe it so I called some of my brother and sisters who are PLEA and they confirmed it. PLEA you should be ashamed!