Plea slandering ofc
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Plea slandering ofc

Plea, some coming on this dam site, to bash silver/gold badges. Cause your so called dream team full of; perjury zeros. Is their even one PO on your team that doesn’t have under 4 dam DARS. LOL 😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plea, some coming on this dam site, to bash silver/gold badges. Cause your so called dream team full POP of; perjury zeros. Is their even one PO on your team that doesn’t have under 4 dam DARS. LOL 😂
    Steadman keep laughing at Yourself because lord knows we laugh at your inability to write or speak

Unregistered
    Plea, some coming on this dam site, to bash silver/gold badges. Cause your so called dream team full of; perjury zeros. Is their even one PO on your team that doesn’t have under 4 dam DARS. LOL 😂
    Now this is funny yet true! Lol

Unregistered
    I know. I’ve tried my best to remind Steadman of his writings skills, or lack of.
    He keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over. He doesn’t learn from his mistakes which speaks volumes of his rancorous personality.

Unregistered
    Stahl makes it so obvious it’s him. The guy reminds me of the retarded kid at school that would chase ducks during P.E

Unregistered
    Exactly right. Great analogy

Unregistered
    Insanity is making the same Mistakes over and over and expecting a different result.

Unregistered
    Steadman is on his way out we won’t have to deal with him for much longer

Unregistered
    From Your lips to Gods ears

Unregistered
    I’m hearing he has already talked to some brass members so they make sure he gets a sweet gig once he is out of the PBA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast