Carmine Marceno (Credibility)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Carmine Marceno (Credibility)

The September 11 attacks (also referred to as 9/11) were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda against the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

Naples Daily News
    Article 9-11 ceremony was about Heroes Remembered
    Posted: Sept. 11, 2009

http://archive.naplesnews.com/news/l...43716862.html/
    Collier County sheriff's Cpl. Carmine Marceno was working in New York on that fateful day, as a Suffolk County Park police officer. In the pocket of his uniform, he carries missal cards with the names of friends he's lost, some of them on Sept. 11. "Every time I put my uniform on, I bring them with me," Marceno said. "This day brings back a lot of memories of a lot of co-workers and great friends I've made along the way. I will never forget them."

FGCU REMEMBERS 9/11
    By Travis Brown
    Posted Sept. 14, 2016
    Campus News

http://eaglenews.org/news/fgcu-remembers-911/
    “I believe the most important thing is to never forget those that paid the price that day,” said Capt. Carmine Marceno, with the Lee County Sheriff’s Department, during his presentation at the event. “The most important thing is to never forget.” Marceno was working as a police officer with the New York Police Department during the time of the attacks and, although he was not on duty, he still recalled, “I immediately knew that we were under attack and that moment changed the world forever.”

The only problem is that according to his LCSO application, he was employed at Island Tea of Naples (4/00 through 1/03). Next time you see Carmine ask him for the list of names that he has in his uniform pocket.

There are only two options: (1) The statements to the News Media was falsified or (2) the application to the LCSO was falsified.

People continue to attack the female victim's credibility but fail to vent Carmine Marceno. No it is not politics. It is integrity.

Unregistered

Integrity NO. Lying corrupt politician YES

LCSO members are sellouts to this power hungry amoral excuse of a Sheriff.
    Divorced his wife to mail everything in a skirt and then call them whores.
    Governor DeSantis and the FDLE are complicit in this outrage.
    Want to know why the lost respect for law enforcement?
    Two words: CARMINE MARCENO!!!

Unregistered

losers

NOW you former loser employees are SO worried about integrity

Jimbo Whitey Leavens - most racist homophobic deputy to ever work at LCSO
    Rod Shoap - Most scandalous one term sheriff ever to serve LCSO, Uniform scandal lending it to high paid civilian for halloween, got another high paid supporter off for dui scandal, scandal over adultress affair with high paid civilian etc. etc.
    Kerry Griner - well known for screwing married married female deputies and home wrecker
    carmin mckenny - another well known racist who was a copward and ruined careers
    kevin karlsen - closet homosexual who hates himself because he refuses to admit who he is and the jaded lovers he's hurt at LCSO
    scott reeves, brian emmons, carol billingham - all known bipolar racist alcoholics who somehow passed the background check and never shouldve been cops

The people against this sheriff epitomize the island of misfit toys

Unregistered

100% losers

Your list is spot on except you forgot crackhead crew ley him and griner should offer double teams on Grinder

Unregistered

Retards

You guys are idiots!!

Unregistered
    Shrek should leave town nobody will notice or care

Unregistered

Thanks

Let him win first then do it. Much bigger impact

Unregistered

Mike Scott

Jim Leavons should have asked Mike Scott for an endorsement, THEN he would have had THREE Sheriff's

Unregistered

Mike Scott

Jim Leavons should have asked Mike Scott for an endorsement, THEN he would have had THREE Sheriff's endorsing him.

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

Only 2 disgraced ex sheriffs endorse shrek
    Mike supports the winning team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast