Promotion & Transfer - Earn It or Snitch - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are plenty of people who have experience buying various drugs. They are not in Narcotics though.
    LOL.. went over most people's heads. Probably because they are on drugs.

Unregistered
    LOL.. went over most people's heads. Probably because they are on drugs.
    Nah, we just ignored the stupidity of your statement.

Unregistered
    Jimmy cant help but get on here and take cheap shots. I sure there is a debate with him and boss this year

Unregistered
    Yeah I’m shocked SJ is still married. His marriage almost ended. And I don’t see a ring on GS’s finger anymore. DS’s wife is too brain washes to leave. That’s a sad group of assholes right there. Without their job they are no one. That’s what eats them up when they leave. They no longer matter to anyone.
    Funny, yet they are all still tolerated... By each and every one of you that choose to stay and work under those hypocrites.

Unregistered
    Funny, yet they are all still tolerated... By each and every one of you that choose to stay and work under those hypocrites.
    Not by choice. Only Bob can get rid of them. They dislike him because he is a lawyer but they like the double dip money. He thinks they are dumb enough to not challenge him but smart enough to run the day to day operations. It's a quid pro quo arrangement which is tolerated by everyone.

Unregistered
    George Steffen is an absolute moron. That guy has had zero good ideas ever. He has made zero major cases. He has always loitered in the background. He has never made waves. He BS’d his way into a book about supervising narcotics units. What’s hilarious is that he was at the helm of Narcotics when it went to hell. He knew what was coming and when it all came to light what did George have to say. Those magic words “this is the first I have heard of this.” Bull Crap. Lip service for the Sheriff. That’s what George is good for. Lip service. He is the king of faking it to make it. That and pushing up Greeks to promotion and then using them as informants. Hell George was in charge of Narcotics when Papamichael tried to burn it to the ground. And then Papamichael somehow got promoted and sent back to Narcotics. How does that happen? I guess Greeks bat for each other. Didn’t save Papamichael this last time though. But hey, Mantzanas has been promoted and transferred. He must have taken Karmahalis’s place as George’s man. Trust me, everyone knows.

Unregistered
    George Steffen is an absolute moron. That guy has had zero good ideas ever. He has made zero major cases. He has always loitered in the background. He has never made waves. He BS’d his way into a book about supervising narcotics units. What’s hilarious is that he was at the helm of Narcotics when it went to hell. He knew what was coming and when it all came to light what did George have to say. Those magic words “this is the first I have heard of this.” Bull Crap. Lip service for the Sheriff. That’s what George is good for. Lip service. He is the king of faking it to make it. That and pushing up Greeks to promotion and then using them as informants. Hell George was in charge of Narcotics when Papamichael tried to burn it to the ground. And then Papamichael somehow got promoted and sent back to Narcotics. How does that happen? I guess Greeks bat for each other. Didn’t save Papamichael this last time though. But hey, Mantzanas has been promoted and transferred. He must have taken Karmahalis’s place as George’s man. Trust me, everyone knows.
    Approved by Car 2.

Unregistered
    Car 2 approved.

Unregistered
    Someone tried to bump this thread down, lemme help fix it

Unregistered
    What he said.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast