Promotion & Transfer - Earn It or Snitch - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or you could get up in his face and offer to fight him. But you won’t, will you? You fukking little pansy nazi motherfukker!
    Oh please. JB is a fake badass. Always has been. All talk. Friends with a bunch of weak ass pansies. I am sure he is acting all “why do people act like this?” What is he going to do? Fight me? Hahah. The guy acts like an operator because he joined the Army Reserve so he could be deployed to get away from his psycho helicopter wife. Then they act all “we are a Army strong family”. Now give us free stuff and stage a BS homecoming as if he were returning from war. Last I checked intel clerks don’t go in hot zones. They sit in a building and read shit. Real tough deployment.

Unregistered
    I’ve heard they buy less than once a day. More like twice a week if they are working hard. That’s lazy and pathetic. Meth, heroin and fentanyl are flowing in the streets. It shouldn’t be hard to buy it a few times a day. That is unless you have a Never Was, Jose C, running through show. What does he know about buying dope? Nada. Never did it. How do you push people to buy door and make cases when you have never bought drugs or made a sales case?
    When you have to jump through the hoops they do, one a day is pretty decent.

Unregistered
    When you have to jump through the hoops they do, one a day is pretty decent.
    Oh my God please, yeah spending five minutes buying drugs is so time consuming. That’s such a burden when that’s all you have to do in a ten hour day. Tough job there. I guess hanging out at bars and strip clubs with women and alcohol is such a distraction.

Unregistered
    They ain't got workers out there just get bys

Unregistered
    I will lose a lot of money by not playing their political and corrupt games in the hopes of getting promoted but at least I will retain my dignity and self respect. You have to be morally and ethically bankrupt to do what some of these guys have shamelessly done to get promoted. They prostituted themselves for a few bucks and to further grow their massive egos. Guess what, the agency can function quite well without them as it has through many administrations. Nobody is indispensable and everyone is expendable given the right circumstances. Go ahead and wallow in the political pig sty and sell your souls. Some of us are not for sale.

Unregistered
    Oh my God please, yeah spending five minutes buying drugs is so time consuming. That’s such a burden when that’s all you have to do in a ten hour day. Tough job there. I guess hanging out at bars and strip clubs with women and alcohol is such a distraction.
    You obviously have no clue what youre talking about. Your view of it may have been true fifteen years ago but if you think that JC allows that building to run like that, for good or bad, youre out of your mind.

Unregistered
    You obviously have no clue what youre talking about. Your view of it may have been true fifteen years ago but if you think that JC allows that building to run like that, for good or bad, youre out of your mind.
    Well when you never bought drugs as a detective it’s pretty hard to lead the division. I guess if JC was going for a bunch of long haired tattooed cool guys acting like they've done some stuff, he’s done it. It’s not hard to do that job. Identify drug dealer. Meet drug dealer. Buy from drug dealer. Later arrest drug dealer. Flip and repeat. This is what happens when you let someone run the show who has never ever been in the show. But apparently he is really good at faking it to make it. That’s the Richy Nalven method. Thank God that doesn’t work forever. They’ll have to make him a captain to find out if he is truly faking it. That’s how it works.

Unregistered
    PC ran the division. Total sham and still is. That place is in ruin out there

Unregistered
    There are plenty of people who have experience buying various drugs. They are not in Narcotics though.

Unregistered
    There are plenty of people out there capable of working real cases right now. They just have endless roadblocks thrown in their path every step of the way. They all end up having their spirit broken and just accept the status quo of booger buying to keep the man off their back.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast