Why is being a swinger prevalent at BSO? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I was a at BSO event years back. Some of the guys were talking about swapping with each other like trading baseball cards. Wonder if they are still married and swinging?
    There is and has been this type of activity than you could ever imagine!!! Ask around. But it's an underground thing like a secret handshake thing!

Unregistered
    Know what's also prevalent??? Herpes. At least you can get rid of COVID 19. Open blisters on the crotch are the norm at this toilet of a place.

Unregistered
    Yes I was a at BSO event years back. Some of the guys were talking about swapping with each other like trading baseball cards. Wonder if they are still married and swinging?
    Ive been swinging with your wife the only issue you have is we don’t invite you...boom!

Unregistered
    Ive been swinging with your wife the only issue you have is we don’t invite you...boom!
    How did I taste?

Unregistered
    How did I taste?
    Wouldn’t know I only hit it in the a$$ and then she blows me....So the question is how do I taste Mr.?

Unregistered
    Who cares if someone is swapping partners on their own time? 90% of you guys are out trying to bang the dispatchers or the waitress or the sgt or lt that can help you get the cake jobs. But swinging? Oh lord the sky is falling!!!! The sheriff still needs to go but this is a huge who gives a crap.

Unregistered
    Who cares if someone is swapping partners on their own time? 90% of you guys are out trying to bang the dispatchers or the waitress or the sgt or lt that can help you get the cake jobs. But swinging? Oh lord the sky is falling!!!! The sheriff still needs to go but this is a huge who gives a crap.
    Swinging is great !!! B. M.

Unregistered
    Swinging is great !!! B. M.
    Your right Bobby this swinging stuff is great.. I watched 2 guys ride my lady the other night.

Unregistered
    Your right Bobby this swinging stuff is great.. I watched 2 guys ride my lady the other night.
    Bobby? As in Bobby M? I had no idea.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234