Why is being a swinger prevalent at BSO? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is anyone able to answer why swinging seems to be the norm here and other law enforcement agencies?
    I tried swinging at a BSO party in 2001 with this very hot but drunk blond attorney at the home of a wealthy political donor. Perfect body and eyes ! Lost track of her but then realized later it was Pam Bondy!! I think....?

Unregistered
    I tried swinging at a BSO party in 2001 with this very hot but drunk blond attorney at the home of a wealthy political donor. Perfect body and eyes ! Lost track of her but then realized later it was Pam Bondy!! I think....?
    Did her husband throw your wife a good one too.?

Unregistered
    Did her husband throw your wife a good one too.?
    Yes and she loved it!!!🥒

Unregistered
    A couple of them got divorced and married the other guys spouse. They called it swing and swap....NICE PROGRAM....
    Is the a swingers application? I would love to join. Aldo any membership fees?

Unregistered
    STFU and mind your own business. Do your job. Back up your fellow deputies. Make our community safer. And go home safely. Nothing else matters.

Unregistered

Sausage slinger

Is the a swingers application? I would love to join. Aldo any membership fees?
    Well yes and no....if you bring your lady and share her it's free. Well that's what I heard

Unregistered

King dong

Next weeks swingers party has be canceled due to the virus... stay tuned for updates...

Unregistered
    The truthful answer is because everyone in BSO is stressed the f$ck out. Sex is a stress reliever and people get tired of bopping the same person after a couple of years. Now you can either get divorced, cheat, spend your money on strippers, or if your significant other are best friends and share everything I guess you can swing. I’ve never done it but I’ve done all the aforementioned things. Maybe they’re on to something, who knows.

Unregistered
    The truthful answer is because everyone in BSO is stressed the f$ck out. Sex is a stress reliever and people get tired of bopping the same person after a couple of years. Now you can either get divorced, cheat, spend your money on strippers, or if your significant other are best friends and share everything I guess you can swing. I’ve never done it but I’ve done all the aforementioned things. Maybe they’re on to something, who knows.
    Oh I forgot there’s one more thing. If you’re a real scumbag and are in command you can bop other deputies wives under your command. And they wonder why there’s a lack of respect for some of the people in leadership here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast