Thank you John Jenkins
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you John Jenkins

We The members wish to thank John Jenkins for his caring ways and trying to do what the entire PBA should be doing.
    We recognize how difficult it must be working with racists that constantly try to undermine you. But we see you. And, we hear you.
    We noticed that Stahl and Greenwell, who are cut from the same racist cloth, are forming a pack against you but know That the members are firmly behind you.
    We also recognize that you are the most educated, most polished, and most able to take the PBA out of the quick sand it’s currently stuck in.
    Remember we are behind you. Don’t lose your energy.

Unregistered
    No problem I’m here to serve

Unregistered
    I agree and he should be the decision maker. He’s always been good other organizations such as POC and HPOA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree and he should be the decision maker. He’s always been good other organizations such as POC and HPOA.
    John get off here lmfao hes a self serving flabby skinned pos has never helped anyone but himself

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    John get off here lmfao hes a self serving flabby skinned pos has never helped anyone but himself
    Steadman go to an AA meeting your getting worse

Unregistered

This is the Lowest I have seen John Stoop

This is so obvious!! The word is out! Cats out the bag!! Once friend has seen the light!
    His wife will crack eventually and this is his nervous ploy to get ahead of it. From 32‘s in front of his children to 27‘s of PBA merchandise ( which is why he FIRED before), this is the ass kisser that sweeps all his mistakes under the rug. His spot was blown up when he screwed the wrong guy’s wife. Yes a PO. And YESSSSSS he I did it numerous times before but it was rumored but never caught. This is his desperate attempt to go on here and try to clean his dirty reputation. WAIT til the wife is asked or offered a cushy job to spill the Beans. Statue of limitations is an over. I don’t care how loyal someone is his wife was an idiot and she should’ve gotten 239. But that doesn’t mean that other people did not witness and weren’t privy to all the wrongdoings he did. Just think of the trucks that was not David and Steadmans idea. statue of limitations isn’t over. I don’t care how loyal someone is his wife was an idiot and she should’ve gotten him 39. But that doesn’t mean that other people did not witness and weren’t privy to all the wrongdoings he did. Just think of the trucks that was not David and Steadmans idea!! This guy cares about himself do not be fooled he will never win everyone knows who he truly is and now he lined his pockets and what he did to play everybody against everyone! He is from the same cloth. Old regime & New. He PLAYS both the black / Cuban card!!

Unregistered

I had to copy & Paste this. Well Written Facts.

This is the most interesting post, I have heard rumors but to see someone post it is Shocking but True. You can’t use people & place the Race card then put that card in your back pocket for future use. Sad Brotha!!

PEOPLE Just READ....You cannot honestly tell me that you believe neither of them look at what else of them conspired to do to the old regime the same person who they hung out with and went on trips with and family hung out with and clean they were loyalty. Jenkins and Stahl stabbed RIVERA in the back. Now they are doing it to each other. They both know jeopardizing secrets of each other and at no point in this whole “ phantom of the opera “
    Do you hear or see any efforts to take care of the members. All of them David Steve Stahl Jenkins they were all in on it. They received so Many extra Perks. And Jenkins thinks that we will forget how he “Acted “ Cuban. But now he wants the Brothers to help him win his Coo. By Spewing lies about the same person he helped betray Rivera. Well we are not dumb. We have come along way. We know you play both sides. It is you on this threads. Since the day you boarded that flight with your Drug Dealer friends and you Bragged about. Do you not remember, all those different 33 you showed us pics of while your your wife who is blind loyal to you. A TRUE woman stayed here and raised your kids that you have from different women. Why not do a audit of the PBA credit cards to see what you really used it for. John you’re a disgrace! You all are the same and we need new leader ship and it is not
    YOU!! I’m sorry you absolutely do not get this brothers vote.

Unregistered

Lost In your own Sin

I always knew he was A Broken little man. I’m sorry But when you Lie, deceive, steal and have no respect for this brotherhood of Blue by dishonoring in the May ways he does. It’s just not a Good Image. Men aren’t suppose to be Little girls and gossip, that’s all he has done for years behind others backs. Worst now when you try invade a woman peace of mind, you bully the MOTHER of your children (even the ones she raised for you for your indiscretions) disrespect this Badge and it’s rank, parade around like your better the everyone else, knowing you got dirt in your shoes, then disowns your children all to big in the good graces of your new fling. Your just a lost soul! You need Jesus. Not a PBA paycheck.

Unregistered

Biggest Loser

Oye. Trust me the term Smoke & Mirrors was made for him! Loser yo the 5th Power. He cares only himself. NOT this Department or Cops. Not even Loyal to his Fam. It’s about Title & Money. He sold his Soul to Devil & is Fake.

Unregistered

JJ never stop caring

It is so obvious that Steadman is attempting to knock down your popularity because he’s insecure.
    Don’t let Steadman, or Greenwell for that matter, get you down. We see and hear you. We know who is who in the organization and what needs to be done next election

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast