Why did you become a police officer.

Unregistered

Why did you become a police officer.

People become police officers for many reasons. One of the big reasons I believe is that they don’t want to go to college or feel that college is not for them. How come these same folks get into police work, get an online mail order paid for degree along with some B.S. rank and suddenly feel they are leaders of the free world and can teach everyone about life and leadership? Answers please.

Unregistered
    Talking about college degrees and "leaders". What about super hero R who thinks he is the psychiatrist of the department (btw with no degree on the subject) What a joke!!!

Unregistered
    Becareful, if you callout sick, blabbermouth R will show up to your house. We are not safe anymore

Blabbermouth R

Funny

That is funny!
    Love BM

Blabbermouth R

Thought

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talking about college degrees and "leaders". What about super hero R who thinks he is the psychiatrist of the department (btw with no degree on the subject) What a joke!!!
    Instead of hiding behind your keyboard, why dont you come to my office and talk to me face to face. Better yet, find another job that you will be happy in. I will give you a great letter of recommendation.