PBA & PLEA, what happened to TERM LIMITS??

Unregistered

PBA & PLEA, what happened to TERM LIMITS??

Just reading all the bashing & remember you all speaking of TERM LIMITS & none of you being there for more than 8 years. I guess we ALL are stupid & forgot that? Please discuss! #LIARS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just reading all the bashing & remember you all speaking of TERM LIMITS & none of you being there for more than 8 years. I guess we ALL are stupid & forgot that? Please discuss! #LIARS
    They are all liars & getting fat paychecks like fat Jon did. Someone please stand up for what’s right in our political world.

Unregistered
    We don’t have term limits here at PLEA. Suck it up butter cup!

Unregistered
    We don’t have term limits here at PLEA. Suck it up butter cup!
    We have term limits members vote people out like john rivera

Unregistered
    You know they still have a scam where the entire membership cannot vote. Where’s Greenwell promises??

Unregistered
    You know they still have a scam where the entire membership cannot vote. Where’s Greenwell promises??
    Lies, Lies & more Lies

Unregistered
    Lies, Lies & more Lies
    Pay attention fools because you will all be fools again & wish you were with PLEA

Unregistered
    Pay attention fools because you will all be fools again & wish you were with PLEA
    I joined PLEA like 3 years ago after it was clear that Stahl didn’t have what it takes to represent us.