Working another parade on our day off. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey idiot have you ever heard of rescheduling time?
    In his/her defense, wasn’t rescheduling time taken out of this contract and replaced with phantom “flex” days that we have only heard of but can’t use?

Unregistered
    In his/her defense, wasn’t rescheduling time taken out of this contract and replaced with phantom “flex” days that we have only heard of but can’t use?
    You must mean the "phantom flex days" that are listed as Article 15.4 Special Event Flex Time, the three flex days given on an annual basis, add that to the Floating Holiday, Safe Driver and Master Shooter day for six extra days off a year. The contract is online at the Tampa PBA website, also on the City of Tampa website under the Human Resource Department. If you need additional verification call the PBA #228-8900, to verify that that Flex Days are not phantom days.

Unregistered
    You must mean the "phantom flex days" that are listed as Article 15.4 Special Event Flex Time, the three flex days given on an annual basis, add that to the Floating Holiday, Safe Driver and Master Shooter day for six extra days off a year. The contract is online at the Tampa PBA website, also on the City of Tampa website under the Human Resource Department. If you need additional verification call the PBA #228-8900, to verify that that Flex Days are not phantom days.
    But the guy that gets flex 20 times all year gets the same flex days as the guy that doesn't flex a single day all year.

Unregistered
    It is management's rights to assign officers based on the needs of the department for parades, festivals, political events etc. at least your getting paid. You might not like it but is what you are suppose to do serve and protect.

Unregistered
    Too bad rookie.
    But the guy that gets flex 20 times all year gets the same flex days as the guy that doesn't flex a single day all year.

Unregistered
    Wow you are super smart! So, what’s the code in telestaff for me to use one of my “special event flex” days tonight? Not the ones we’ve had for years, safe driver etc., but the additional flex days. I’m taking off tonight and I want to use one. I’ll be waiting for your response.

Unregistered

Where did you go genius?

Wow you are super smart! So, what’s the code in telestaff for me to use one of my “special event flex” days tonight? Not the ones we’ve had for years, safe driver etc., but the additional flex days. I’m taking off tonight and I want to use one. I’ll be waiting for your response.
    Where did you go? I’m still waiting for the code to use my “special event flex” days? I also just logged in to oracle to check my leave balances and do not see any “special event flex” days listed or mentioned anywhere. THAT is why they are being called phantom flex days genius.

Unregistered
    Where did you go? I’m still waiting for the code to use my “special event flex” days? I also just logged in to oracle to check my leave balances and do not see any “special event flex” days listed or mentioned anywhere. THAT is why they are being called phantom flex days genius.
    I thought you would have realized my comment was to ridicule you it worked thank you for proving to me what I already knew!

Unregistered
    Don't want your schedule messed with? Get off your butt and put in for a mission critical unit like the RTCC.

Unregistered
    Don't want your schedule messed with? Get off your butt and put in for a mission critical unit like the RTCC.
    They even get Christmas off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12