Working another parade on our day off.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Working another parade on our day off.

I guess the city forgot about the St Patty's parade a few days out. Time to flex another day and change family plans on our day off. Good work PBA thanks for those flex days. The city are going to take full advantage of that. I'm not even sure how to plan my off days. Maybe we can start requesting days off that we should already have off. Is there a code for that yet?

Unregistered
    Philadelphia, Parade, 1918, + Google Search.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess the city forgot about the St Patty's parade a few days out. Time to flex another day and change family plans on our day off. Good work PBA thanks for those flex days. The city are going to take full advantage of that. I'm not even sure how to plan my off days. Maybe we can start requesting days off that we should already have off. Is there a code for that yet?
    Quit whining you tnuc.

Unregistered
    Then go back to patrol. And just a heads up, everybody that doesn’t wear polyester on the regular is going to be flexing a lot of days this year for all the political visits.

Unregistered
    Well you could be working without extra flex day moron.

Unregistered

New Joke - Jeff Stull

Did you hear the one about the bargaining unit that was the victim of unfair labor practices against their employer?

Unregistered
    Oh you mean the flex days we were going to receive but there is still no code for it?

Unregistered
    Then go back to patrol. And just a heads up, everybody that doesn’t wear polyester on the regular is going to be flexing a lot of days this year for all the political visits.
    Polyester does not save you anymore. #MLKDAY #KIDSPARADE

Unregistered
    Cough Cough see you in 14 days.

Unregistered
    Hey idiot have you ever heard of rescheduling time?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast