Not all is rosy at the PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Jenkins has a good shot at becoming PBA President in 2021 and Stahl knows it that’s why he is freaking out

Unregistered
    Steadman is. And the funny thing is he wanted this on its own forum which now makes it super easy to review comments made. Love it. He’s running away from the truth as fast as he can.

Unregistered
    I never thought about that bu it’s true.
    Anyway I see a huge rift at the PBA as well. The players are bad mouthing each other, current each other out from certain functions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never thought about that bu it’s true.
    Anyway I see a huge rift at the PBA as well. The players are bad mouthing each other, current each other out from certain functions
    It must be getting close to elections.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a Liar & Back stabbed. Took advantage of dues & helped form the Coo. The 33’s the extra OT, the theft, Lunches & Hotels, Cop Haters & Anti Credit Card Audit is too much for people to ignore. Ish is the only candidate that has any Morals. John screwed too many Blacks over, faking.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a Liar & Back stabbed. Took advantage of dues & helped form the Coo. The 33’s the extra OT, the theft, Lunches & Hotels, Cop Haters & Anti Credit Card Audit is too much for people to ignore. Ish is the only candidate that has any Morals. John screwed too many Blacks over, faking.
    He got a recognition award for being black. How can he hate blacks.

Unregistered
    No one said he hates them....He plays both side. When he wants to Spanish to support him he cuban & goes to all the functions & runs elbows.
    When he needs the black Vote- he is Black & Proud & hangs with them. He is a Hypocrite! Only cuz the election is coming up.
    Snake in the Grass

Unregistered
    100% plays both sides. He cares only for his Pocket. Don’t be fooled people. They all need to go If he is so Pro Cops why did he watch idle while all this when on. He was Reaping the $$$$$$

Unregistered
    100% plays both sides. He cares only for his Pocket. Don’t be fooled people. They all need to go If he is so Pro Cops why did he watch idle while all this when on. He was Reaping the $$$$$$
    I wholeheartedly agree. They all have to go.

Unregistered

fake news

Jenkins cant win dog catcher in opa-locka

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast