Not all is rosy at the PBA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Not all is rosy at the PBA

In a futile attempt to defend himself from a barrage of criticism and facts of Stahls’ incompetence, Steadman said the following of John Jenkins:
    “ No not all we agree jenkins is a fake azz punk. Stahl and Greenwell are legit. Anyways in 20 months is the election vote!”

BTW I know the statement is poorly written which has become Steadmans’ MO, but it is verbatim.

Seems Like there is a split in the clan.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In a futile attempt to defend himself from a barrage of criticism and facts of Stahls’ incompetence, Steadman said the following of John Jenkins:
    “ No not all we agree jenkins is a fake azz punk. Stahl and Greenwell are legit. Anyways in 20 months is the election vote!”

BTW I know the statement is poorly written which has become Steadmans’ MO, but it is verbatim.

Seems Like there is a split in the clan.
    PBA is a whole lot better than PLEA and their mutiny of Domingo! Lol! Thanks for the grammar lesson. Glad after all the posts that’s what worries you the most. 👍🏻

Unregistered
    PBA is a whole lot better than PLEA and their mutiny of Domingo! Lol! Thanks for the grammar lesson. Glad after all the posts that’s what worries you the most. 👍🏻
    You can’t lead if you can’t read Steadman. Retards should be cared for not caring for others.

Unregistered
    I have noticed a split among the leadership at the PBA. You see a pack formed between Greenwell and Stahl and Jenkins does his thing more solo. I hardly ever see the corrections guy- maybe they cut him out completely.

Unregistered
    Do you mean it’s not all love and peace at the PBA. Team falling apart?

Unregistered
    I have noticed a split among the leadership at the PBA. You see a pack formed between Greenwell and Stahl and Jenkins does his thing more solo. I hardly ever see the corrections guy- maybe they cut him out completely.
    Jenkins is and has been a fool stahl did not pick him hes not for the troops

Unregistered

A question for Steadman

Jenkins is and has been a fool stahl did not pick him hes not for the troops
    Well, have to said that to his face Steadman? And, you do care about the troops?
    I think you have short Memory issues. Remember me telling you fingerprints?

Unregistered

Face the Truth- Brother when it’s conviene

PEOPLE Just READ....You cannot honestly tell me that you believe neither of them look at what else of them conspired to do to the old regime the same person who they hung out with and went on trips with and family hung out with and clean they were loyalty. Jenkins and Stahl stabbed RIVERA in the back. Now they are doing it to each other no jeopardizing secrets of each other and at no point in this whole “ phantom of the opera “
    Do you hear or see any efforts to take care of the members. All of them David Steve Stahl Jenkins they were all in on it. They received so Many extra Perks. And Jenkins thinks that we will forget how he “Acted “ Cuban. But now he wants the Brothers to help him win his Coo. By Spewing lies about the same person he helped betray Rivera. Well we are not dumb. We have come along way. We know you play both sides. It is you on this threads. Since the day you boarded that flight with your Drug Dealer friends and you Bragged about. Do you not remember, all those different 33 you showed us pics of while your your wife who is blind loyal to you. A TRUE woman stayed here and raised your kids that you have from different women. Why not do a audit of the PBA credit cards to see what you really used it for. John you’re a disgrace! You all are the same and we need new leader ship and it is not
    YOU!! I’m sorry you absolutely do not get this brothers vote.

Unregistered
    Absolutely True. The people they say know of them are loyal & talk behind everyone backs. The staff gets lunch & end up choking on it. All feels it’s Fake, so they can sway alliances. This is Horrible! All trash is you ask me. The whole lot of them.

Unregistered
    Just like every thieve thinks someone is trying to steal from him, Steadman thinks John Jenkins will turn on him in the next election just like he (Steadman) did to Johnny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast