Officer Adrian Santos - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Ok. Now I know. And he wants his job back. Really

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He woke up put his MP Uniform snort cocaine drove his PO car snort cocaine then he got a call and snorted a bit more then he went to lunch and snorted a bit more then he met up with a female officer and snorted some more .........repeat the next day
    ...and he got his job back and got fired again when he refused a drug test.

ROD Whortiz

Javi Escobar said

Papo,
    He snorts cocaine, before he snorts cocaine...
    Then he snorts more cocaine!

Unregistered
    The entire department needs an enema.

Unregistered
    Snort cocaine. Then I went to rehab. Now I am fine. Ready to get back in my uniform. See you guys soon.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry Max, and the Reyes brothers are working hard to get him back

Unregistered
    No brainer. Drugs involved, he,s out.
    What's the question?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No brainer. Drugs involved, he,s out.
    What's the question?
    Yes, do drugs your out or are you? People are weighing their options as to how this will play out. If others in the pass were fired! All should be, fu@k the family plan. Let go a little different direction here for a moment. SCU,FAT and 2020 version, of the old, SNU/TASKFORCE. Totally different breeds of cops in these old and new units. The unit that was around in the late 89's were called the jump out boys. A righteous group. Never wore wires against eachother. Had a pretty much, free hand to go about and conduct business. See these elite units, need a overseer. To keep them grounded, not the so called pool boy but someone, to pull them back down to earth more often. The media loved these guys. Went to a few their heads. Old school, is smack the sh!t out wise azz doper, tape all you can to CYA. No planting drugs (new guy) to get your stats, lying you saw Tommy holding the stuff and watched as he gave dope to the runners to sell. Then one gets cold feet, cause of another investigation, starting to take place and agrees to wear a wire against his own crew (friends, I thought) What's the right thing to do? Me, I don't have a answer, outside of walking away from that unit. Cops are no better, then the ones we arrest. We go along to get along. I was asked by a LT. to define trust. I said I trust that one, will step on his d!ck and need a way out and will do, whatever it takes to get it off of him. So I trust, I'll get the fickle finger of fate one night. I have no family here, working in the department, other departments yes. Some holiday dinners are a trip at my place. You have me the Miami cop, the outsider, 1 brother works for BPR and he's needs to drink more or get laid way more often. Sister in law is secret service and her sh!t doesn't stink (right) brother-n-law a white collar investigating guy. My favorite is their son, he a city cop in Broward, with allusion of grandeur. Then you have my wife, she like me, are getting up in the years and looking forward to getting the he!! out of here BUT she always has a new case involving cops and can't walk way just yet. So the outsider (me) can't know anything about who, what, when and where. So, once this new sh!t blows over, I'm vacationing to L.V.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345