Resign DOMINGO! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Resign DOMINGO!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Resign oh fat Gordito! Let someone take charge of this sinking ship. You are being killed on this site.
    Which Domingo is this? The one on the Captain list? Or a different one?

Unregistered
    Which Domingo is this? The one on the Captain list? Or a different one?
    Domingo from PLEA. Can’t miss him. Fat inky guy that claims to have been a cop. Never did anything in our Department other than steal overtime.

Unregistered
    Domingo from PLEA. Can’t miss him. Fat inky guy that claims to have been a cop. Never did anything in our Department other than steal overtime.
    That’s an accurate description of Domingo! Lol

Unregistered
    Steadman, all you ever did memorable is run over a black kid,’killing him with your patrol car. The investigation was swept under the rug.
    What a memory!!!!
    At least I worked uniform, plain clothes, Investigations. I worked the civil unrest etc. I did things that you would have called out sick because of your fear factor

Unregistered
    Ain’t that the truth!

Unregistered
    Steadman I might be a fat ass but I can lose weight. You’re a dumb ass so how do you fix that?

Unregistered
    Steadman I might be a fat ass but I can lose weight. You’re a dumb ass so how do you fix that?
    That’s only in the eyes of the believer. But we are glad you admit to your obesity. How about admitting to F U C K I N G the officer from Kendall over you POS?!

Unregistered
    That’s only in the eyes of the believer. But we are glad you admit to your obesity. How about admitting to F U C K I N G the officer from Kendall over you POS?!
    The troops know all too well that you have let them down. Not only did you not live up to the promises you made when you ran for President BUT you have done everything to embrace Fernandez Rundle, Crooked Gimenez, and abusive administrations.
    You love the bad and hate the good.

Unregistered
    The troops know all too well that you have let them down. Not only did you not live up to the promises you made when you ran for President BUT you have done everything to embrace Fernandez Rundle, Crooked Gimenez, and abusive administrations.
    You love the bad and hate the good.
    And the troops now know that you F U C K E D another officer Domingo. Stop try and just resign. It’s for the best you POS!

Unregistered
    And the troops now know that you F U C K E D another officer Domingo. Stop try and just resign. It’s for the best you POS!
    Steadman your inglés no es bueno.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast