Vice and Narcotics Unit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Vice and Narcotics Unit

I heard that the Sheriff eliminated the Vice and Narcotics Unit recently. I find this hard to believe, even for him. Is this true and can anyone explain what could possibly justify this action ?

Unregistered
    Perhaps he is going to declare he’s conquered all crime before the election. Some of these fools will concur

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that the Sheriff eliminated the Vice and Narcotics Unit recently. I find this hard to believe, even for him. Is this true and can anyone explain what could possibly justify this action ?
    Didn't you hear? That unit has done such a great job that there is no longer any drugs or vice crimes being committed in Pasco County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't you hear? That unit has done such a great job that there is no longer any drugs or vice crimes being committed in Pasco County.
    If you havent heard there will be a commercial or press conference shortly. Stay tuned. Can he fire them all at once then blame them for manufacturing the problem?

Unregistered
    Don’t worry about what decisions are being made you bottom feeder loser! Don’t like it? Then quit!!!

Unregistered
    Riddle me this who’s the bottom feeder of the Bay Area? You are lol

Unregistered
    Cut positions, but didn’t eliminate it. Rumors are fun.