Troop E - Monroe

Unregistered

Troop E - Monroe

How many troopers are assigned to Monroe? 24-7 coverage?

Unregistered
    Two. We are trying to clone more.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two. We are trying to clone more.
    Lies. I drive through the Keys lady weekend and saw 3 together in the station's parking lot. I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from.

Unregistered
    Lies. I drive through the Keys lady weekend and saw 3 together in the station's parking lot. I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from.
    No, we have the trooper cars but Florida can not retain the man power to work out of those vehicles. This is due to management, money, salary, legislator ,etc. I hope the clears up the misconception. Sorry about that.

Unregistered
    You saw 3 cars so YOU know how many troopers cover the Keys? Look Einstein, even if you saw three idling FHP cars with people inside on a busy weekday you could have seen the oncoming trooper talking to the offgoing trooper and someone in the third car doing whatever, like radio work or someone leaving to take it into town to the dealership.

Unregistered
    You saw 3 cars so YOU know how many troopers cover the Keys? Look Einstein, even if you saw three idling FHP cars with people inside on a busy weekday you could have seen the oncoming trooper talking to the offgoing trooper and someone in the third car doing whatever, like radio work or someone leaving to take it into town to the dealership.
    Sorry again. I was drinking when I wrote that. I meant I saw 3 actual troopers standing in the parking lot of their station when I was driving down to the Keys. They were all rank-and-file troopers, no brass. I know this because I was stuck in traffic and crawled by the station. I also saw 2 more troopers on my way down.