+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Did he tell you this? Did someone else? Or are you just assuming?

Look, he's a good guy and a breath of fresh air, as is JW. Give 'em both a chance. I think some folks are going to be surprised.
    Another delusional idiot. Fact, he didn't meet the qualifications. Fact, he is the Secretaries boy. Fact, he took the job. It is egotistical to think that you can run an agency and you've never supervised anyone other than yourself.

Unregistered
    If I were you, I would begin the new job search immediately. You may have the benefit of speed given the doom you have predicted. Me? I will stay here and watch the weak leave. All 3 of you.
    I like it here, but this is just another example of our slide backwards.

Unregistered
    Apparently the director met with the captains without the majors to discuss their necessity. If I were the majors I’d be looking for another thin knowing that’s how the director values them.

Unregistered
    Leave them alone they are good people working for a BS agency. This post has clearly crossed line. Get over it we are not a police agency.
    Yes, they are good people. They are just incompetent and are afraid to actually take the reins, like a real law enforcement supervisor would do. You can be the nicest person in the world, but if you suk at your job, you suk at your job....period!

Unregistered
    Patrol? Really? you are a miserable person.... actually, you are an idiot. And if you never promoted out of patrol you are more of an idiot... wanting someone to lose their job. For what??? Stick your petition up your a...
    Yes, they should lose their job. They don't know how to do it!

Unregistered
    Yes, they should lose their job. They don't know how to do it!
    This is not patrol douche! Get over it. You are a miserable human.

Unregistered
    Apparently the director met with the captains without the majors to discuss their necessity. If I were the majors I’d be looking for another thin knowing that’s how the director values them.
    The only captains at the meeting was from the south and Miami one supposedly lost his mind at it.

Unregistered
    Why did they meet with the director and not the Chief ?

Unregistered
    Rumor has it one of them has their office packed up.......stay tuned........

Unregistered
    Rumor has it one of them has their office packed up.......stay tuned........
    Has to b the south cuz the north is not packed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast