+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? A joke? Why don't you move on? You and I know this is the best job in the state. Could the money be better? Sure. Would it be nice to drive a Tahoe? You bet. We have had plenty of pedigree chiefs and where are they now? Unemployed.i will take the Chief we have now who has common sense and no ego any day. I don't need approval from others like you do. I do my job and have the support of my friends, family and peers. Remember that waste of space comment when the Inspectors rise up because don't you think they feel the same about you? Listen carefully now. Don't stay here if you are unhappy. Most agencies are looking for help. For the rest of us this is a great gig.
    No ego? The clown thinks he can run our agency because he's friends with someone.

Unregistered
    No ego? The clown thinks he can run our agency because he's friends with someone.
    He can run this agency because he has no ego.

Unregistered
    He can run this agency because he has no ego.
    You are truly an idiot. It is egotistical to think that you can run an agency based solely on a friendship with the Secretary.

Unregistered
    You are truly an idiot. It is egotistical to think that you can run an agency based solely on a friendship with the Secretary.
    Friends in high places never hurt. Your conclusion is as flawed as your character. He can run this place BECAUSE he has common sense and that is what we need.

Unregistered
    Ask the folks in Jefferson County about our new Chief.....his Sheriff campaign probably didn’t do him any favors and they may disagree with you on whether or not he has an ego. Regardless of why, he is here now and we should give him a chance to prove if he should be.

Unregistered
    Friends in high places never hurt. Your conclusion is as flawed as your character. He can run this place BECAUSE he has common sense and that is what we need.
    If the only qualifications that you need to feel warm and fuzzy are 1. Friends in high places and 2. Common sense, which by the way has yet to be seen by the way then you should be happy. I on the other hand see it for what it is a bunch of political BS that is only going to take us down.

Unregistered
    If the only qualifications that you need to feel warm and fuzzy are 1. Friends in high places and 2. Common sense, which by the way has yet to be seen by the way then you should be happy. I on the other hand see it for what it is a bunch of political BS that is only going to take us down.
    If I were you, I would begin the new job search immediately. You may have the benefit of speed given the doom you have predicted. Me? I will stay here and watch the weak leave. All 3 of you.

Unregistered
    The problem with our chief is he lost our respect when he couldn’t apply due to not being qualified or meeting the job description on the job advertisement ad so the secretary appointed him. He’s not our chief. He’s a political hack with a chiefs badge.

Unregistered
    So you are hung up on the whole "not qualified so had to be appointed" diatribe? Not any different than the whole Trump Cabinet and inner circle. Seems to be working for him.

Unregistered
    Really? Did he tell you this? Did someone else? Or are you just assuming?

Look, he's a good guy and a breath of fresh air, as is JW. Give 'em both a chance. I think some folks are going to be surprised.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast