Rod: Do the organization a huge favor and step down. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSO DH aka the wire what did rod promise you? please stay off our site. You are not welcome here.
    I'm not Don, so again, STFU

Unregistered
    I'm not Don, so again, STFU
    Great
    Can you call your buddy and get the by-laws for DW he asked for months ago.

Unregistered
    I don’t care if the by-laws are being revised or not, if you are a dues paying member you are entitled to the by-laws.
    Many don’t realize that a complaint can be filed against a union like the PBA. It’s called an unfair practice. Anyone can file and you don’t need a lawyer to do so.

A charge for conduct designated as an “unfair labor practice,” (ULP) as defined under section 447.501, Florida Statutes, may be filed with PERC by an employer, employee, or an employee organization (i.e. generally a union). But, an employee can file one against the union as well.

Unregistered
    I don’t care if the by-laws are being revised or not, if you are a dues paying member you are entitled to the by-laws.
    Many don’t realize that a complaint can be filed against a union like the PBA. It’s called an unfair practice. Anyone can file and you don’t need a lawyer to do so.

A charge for conduct designated as an “unfair labor practice,” (ULP) as defined under section 447.501, Florida Statutes, may be filed with PERC by an employer, employee, or an employee organization (i.e. generally a union). But, an employee can file one against the union as well.
    So file one and quit typing so much garbage. I remember someone asking DB and Jeff about the PBAs financial statements. They didn't release them. I wonder what they were hiding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12