Baker Act

Thread: Baker Act

Unregistered

Exclamation Baker Act

Seriously, no one will file for a Baker Act on this psycho? It's only a matter of time before this guy starts shooting innocent county workers.....why the hell does he go full blown psycho over simple stuff??????

ANDREW BRYANT SHEETS SHOULD NOT HAVE A GUN!!! PERIOD!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fWXw_JOik0

Unregistered
    You're most likely eventually going to harm unarmed innocent county workers. It's almost guaranteed going to happen you doing that with the signs you display. Thank God you're a sh-t shot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    like i said b4 swearing is much beter than what the founding fathers did,they shot government thieves dip shit
    It's not the swearing dummy, it's the psychotic narcissistic behavior/life actions you act out on. And yes, it wouldn't be surprising to see you on the news, #AndyTheNotDandy.

Unregistered
    like i said b4 swearing is much beter than what the founding fathers did,they shot government thieves dip shit
    Why do you repeat the same bullshit over and over Andy. You know nothing about what the founding fathers wanted. You aren’t smart enough to have done any research on what this country was started on. When you committed crimes back in their times, there were actually consequences. Nothing like today. What about prohibition? They didn’t even want alcohol to be sold way back then. Which is why we had boot leggers. The founding fathers were also slave owners. Are you saying we should go back to these standards ?? Get a life loser.

Unregistered
    where did u learn that when u took youre oath to the constituion,it talks about freedom in there not god dammm tyranny,u u useing mein kampf or the koran

Unregistered
    Andy it is stupid to put someone’s name out there that she’s not a felon! You even put a post on there that you think she’s a cop but she’s not she’s never been in jail she doesn’t even know what jail is! Guess you did not read things correctly I guess you don’t like women’s freedom of speech even delete people sprayed on my speech you even block people‘s freedom of speech! What founding fathers they believe In freedom of speech! Oh wait you don’t like women’s freedom of speech! Don’t like anyone else’s freedom of speech he just go off and even block people‘s freedom of speech if you were elected people to have a Right for freedom of speech!!!

Unregistered
    Seriously, no one will file for a Baker Act on this psycho? It's only a matter of time before this guy starts shooting innocent county workers.....why the hell does he go full blown psycho over simple stuff??????

ANDREW BRYANT SHEETS SHOULD NOT HAVE A GUN!!! PERIOD!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fWXw_JOik0
    Oh Thought he goes to church. God would not like his language

Unregistered
    Oh Thought he goes to church. God would not like his language
    @ #AndyTheNotDandy "...even Jesus thinks you're a jerk."

Unregistered
    you are correct if I use God's language you would all be dead on the planet Earth because I just flooded the s*** out of it and only one family was left and there's tons of other stories where he destroyed whole cities

Unregistered
    you are correct if I use God's language you would all be dead on the planet Earth because I just flooded the s*** out of it and only one family was left and there's tons of other stories where he destroyed whole cities
    Why does Jennifer keep her family and children away from you Andy?