What's Happening

Unregistered

What's Happening

Has any of you read the most recent department orders? What are your thoughts? There has been many changes made that does not seem to make since. Why was AG reassigned to elementary and DN now out of training? How did SL make sargent? What is the pba doing about all these sargent promos that was done outside of the contract?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has any of you read the most recent department orders? What are your thoughts? There has been many changes made that does not seem to make since. Why was AG reassigned to elementary and DN now out of training? How did SL make sargent? What is the pba doing about all these sargent promos that was done outside of the contract?
    This has made me curious as well seeing all the changes going on in the training unit. Summer training will not be the same without AG. I think it's time for a new Chief. I thought the current Chief was going to make things better, but his focus has been on giving jobs to his buddies.

Unregistered
    This has made me curious as well seeing all the changes going on in the training unit. Summer training will not be the same without AG. I think it's time for a new Chief. I thought the current Chief was going to make things better, but his focus has been on giving jobs to his buddies.
    Looks to be they want this ship to sink and the school board powers to be doesn’t have a clue. It’s time for the pba to bring forth a vote of no confidence.

Unregistered
    Looks to be they want this ship to sink and the school board powers to be doesn’t have a clue. It’s time for the pba to bring forth a vote of no confidence.
    I would be all for having that vote. It could be a gamble that we would end up with Assistance Chief R.P. becoming the next chief.

Unregistered
    I would be all for having that vote. It could be a gamble that we would end up with Assistance Chief R.P. becoming the next chief.
    I am not for her being the Chief of Police either. I was excited when she was hired on thinking she would bring in a good balance but that was far from the truth. I see now this is an every man or woman for themselves type of game in this department!