Great job FHP misidentifying deceased bodies on scene!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Great job FHP misidentifying deceased bodies on scene!

Unregistered

Waste of tax payers money

You get what you paid for. What else did you expect from the lowest paid agency in the nation and the dump of the dumpest of law enforcement. Governor please disband this agency and give it to the locals. Complete waste of tax payers money.

Unregistered
    I’m sure the Governor reads this trash.

Unregistered
    I’ve done this job a long time. Since win does FHP “tag” bodies at a crash scene? Sounds like someone trying to throw FHP under the bus.

Unregistered

The troopers on scene stated list then as Jane Doe's. They were given the names, which we do know just not which, was which not going into that, but use your imagination. We did, nothing wrong so all the Monday morning quarter backs really needs to know all the information before looking like a fool.

Unregistered

Quick to ID

FHP has always been too quick to push out the identify of the deceased. As soon as next of kin is made, the victim’s info is pushed out to the media.

Actually sad the media has that much control.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve done this job a long time. Since win does FHP “tag” bodies at a crash scene? Sounds like someone trying to throw FHP under the bus.

The media, as usual has no idea what they are talking about.

Unregistered
    DHSMV liability insurance limits? Florida State liability insurance limits? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DHSMV liability insurance limits? Florida State liability insurance limits? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    Where have you been living? Everyone with a clue know the limit is $200,000 for state tort claims. Go back to you mom's basement!

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight: Two girls are riding in a vehicle that crashes and both are thrown from the vehicle and die. FHP does the investigation and finds the girls ID cards located somewhere in the wreckage. So you have two dead bodies and two ID's. The ME either picks up the bodies themselves or send out a van to transport the bodies and the ID's back to the ME office. The ME investigates the two bodies and it is their duty to figure out who is who. The ME office then determines who is who and tags the bodies and notifies the two different funeral homes to pick up the bodies. The funeral homes then pick up the bodies and later the real identities are revealed. The blame is obviously on the ME's office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast