Great job FHP misidentifying deceased bodies on scene! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Well, there has to be some truth to it for the Colonel to put that power dms. Off course, now the monkey is thrown onto the TWS. Sounds to me the monkey needs to be thrown on top of THI supervision and management. Maybe if they would not take every weekend off and actually put some effort into these cases, things like this would not occur.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where have you been living? Everyone with a clue know the limit is $200,000 for state tort claims. Go back to you mom's basement!
    $200k, unless a legislative bill is passed to specifically increase.

And this type of tragic dramatic situation is just the kind of this legislators love to get behind.

Unregistered
    $200k, unless a legislative bill is passed to specifically increase.

And this type of tragic dramatic situation is just the kind of this legislators love to get behind.
    The fault lies with the ME not FHP. The family is suing everyone, hoping to cash in on the event.

Unregistered
    Well, there has to be some truth to it for the Colonel to put that power dms. Off course, now the monkey is thrown onto the TWS. Sounds to me the monkey needs to be thrown on top of THI supervision and management. Maybe if they would not take every weekend off and actually put some effort into these cases, things like this would not occur.
    How about you shut your mouth and worry about working your parking lot crashes. Go back to complaining about making 2 traffic stops a shift. It’s obvious you’re too stupid to do simple math, or perhaps too lazy because otherwise you’d be living the dream of having weekends off but being on call for more than half the year and working 24 cases a year. When you decide to stop being a slug, promote, until then shut up and X65.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight: Two girls are riding in a vehicle that crashes and both are thrown from the vehicle and die. FHP does the investigation and finds the girls ID cards located somewhere in the wreckage. So you have two dead bodies and two ID's. The ME either picks up the bodies themselves or send out a van to transport the bodies and the ID's back to the ME office. The ME investigates the two bodies and it is their duty to figure out who is who. The ME office then determines who is who and tags the bodies and notifies the two different funeral homes to pick up the bodies. The funeral homes then pick up the bodies and later the real identities are revealed. The blame is obviously on the ME's office.

That is THE story. What the press ran was A STORY. Someone should be suing the media for lying to the public and trying to hang this on the FHP. The media consists of some very stupid people, but somebody in their production chain of command had to be smart enough to know the FHP is not run by Quincy or some Forensic Pathologist somewhere identifying human remains. They did this on purpose for some reason. The powers that be should not let this one slide.

Unregistered
    How about you shut your mouth and worry about working your parking lot crashes. Go back to complaining about making 2 traffic stops a shift. It’s obvious you’re too stupid to do simple math, or perhaps too lazy because otherwise you’d be living the dream of having weekends off but being on call for more than half the year and working 24 cases a year. When you decide to stop being a slug, promote, until then shut up and X65.
    Wow, hit a nerve? Enjoy that mojito on your saturday off.

Unregistered
    You sure pissed off Mr M-F THI Guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12