What is my wife talking about? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe your wife needs you to man up and tell her to keep her nose out of it
    He sounds like a cuckold.

Unregistered
    I actually don't know the story outside of what my wife told me which wasn't a whole lot except everyone is mad. She didn't even remember the deputies name. I did however become suspicious once I talked to the school deputies who looked nervous to answer a simple question.
    I think the SRD’s are nervous because the division has changed so much, and if we don’t act a certain way, they will get rid of us. It’s not like it used to be with supervisors that watched our back and didn’t throw us under the bus to get ahead. Your question is one that could get some deputies put back on the road because we all know that what happened to her was wrong.

Another reason is because some of us feel guilty about our part in what happened to her. I know I do, and I have apologized to her several times for my part in that rumor. I knew when I first heard it, that it didn’t sound right. There’s no plausible way for it to have been true, but everyone in d3 was telling me it came from AC. He was telling everyone and he’s such good friends with her husband, so it must be true. So I spread it too. We all did. (Not one of my finer moments). Once it came out it was a lie, I think we all thought it would die. None of us could know that this was going to ruin a family and a career. None of us could know what the office would do to her. I think a lot of us are shocked by the way she was bullied, especially after everything she’s done for that school. A lot of us now realize it could happen to us. I’m not making excuses. I’m just explaining my part. I already know I was wrong.

As for those crazy women, I’ve encountered them at all kinds of events. At first it was annoying hearing about how much they hate CC, HCSO, our supervisors, the principal, the school. But one day I was driving home and say them picketing in front of the school in shark costumes, and I realized how big that is. That deputy made such an impact, that grown women are marching around in the rain in shark costumes. That should send a message to our office about how important the Srd program is to the community. I only hope that if I’m ever removed in an unfair way, that my moms would do the same thing for me. So let them grow their numbers and get their message out because they are backing us in a way this office never does. We make a difference and people need to know that.

Unregistered
    Holy cow, grow up

Unregistered
    What we need is more street cops and unless you can do that, the basic job for which you were hired, then all of you need to apply to School Security. Good riddance

Unregistered
    What we need is more street cops and unless you can do that, the basic job for which you were hired, then all of you need to apply to School Security. Good riddance

Good idea. Then overtaxed patrol can go to the schools more often to take more reports like the baker acts we do, the fights we deal with, and all the other crap we do that you don’t know about.

Unregistered
    Holy cow, grow up
    Anti cop scum. You are no cop for you to say something like that. If you are, then you are a part of the cancer that enables no change with your mindless loyalty. Many of us have been here long enough to have seen when things were run in a much better ways.

Unregistered
    Good idea. Then overtaxed patrol can go to the schools more often to take more reports like the baker acts we do, the fights we deal with, and all the other crap we do that you don’t know about.
    Exactly this. The school system is just one of many entities we are made to babysit.

Unregistered
    I think the SRD’s are nervous because the division has changed so much, and if we don’t act a certain way, they will get rid of us. It’s not like it used to be with supervisors that watched our back and didn’t throw us under the bus to get ahead. Your question is one that could get some deputies put back on the road because we all know that what happened to her was wrong.

Another reason is because some of us feel guilty about our part in what happened to her. I know I do, and I have apologized to her several times for my part in that rumor. I knew when I first heard it, that it didn’t sound right. There’s no plausible way for it to have been true, but everyone in d3 was telling me it came from AC. He was telling everyone and he’s such good friends with her husband, so it must be true. So I spread it too. We all did. (Not one of my finer moments). Once it came out it was a lie, I think we all thought it would die. None of us could know that this was going to ruin a family and a career. None of us could know what the office would do to her. I think a lot of us are shocked by the way she was bullied, especially after everything she’s done for that school. A lot of us now realize it could happen to us. I’m not making excuses. I’m just explaining my part. I already know I was wrong.

As for those crazy women, I’ve encountered them at all kinds of events. At first it was annoying hearing about how much they hate CC, HCSO, our supervisors, the principal, the school. But one day I was driving home and say them picketing in front of the school in shark costumes, and I realized how big that is. That deputy made such an impact, that grown women are marching around in the rain in shark costumes. That should send a message to our office about how important the Srd program is to the community. I only hope that if I’m ever removed in an unfair way, that my moms would do the same thing for me. So let them grow their numbers and get their message out because they are backing us in a way this office never does. We make a difference and people need to know that.
    Some of us have been here a long time and have been to many different places within the office so it surprises me how quickly people jumped on the bandwagon to get her without hearing her side of the story. Why is everyone so quick to assume her husband didn’t do these terrible things to her? We have all been on scenes where the neighbors are shocked by their friends heinous crime. We were all shocked when two of our own wiped out their families last year but no one believes her husband was terrorizing her? Or did we care to ask. We never learn. During service today the pastor was talking about God working through people on earth to help other people. That girl was doing the Lords work at that school and people at this office interefwred with that. Someone will atone for that one day. Evil people doing evil things has become the mantra of this administration.

Unregistered
    He sounds like a cuckold.
    So because I follow up on something my wife asked of me I'm a cuckold? Happy wife happy life bro. Maybe if some of you took the time to tend to your own honey do list you wouldn't be on your 4th or 5th divorce already. Don't worry about my marriage. we've been together since high school for a reason.

Unregistered
    So because I follow up on something my wife asked of me I'm a cuckold? Happy wife happy life bro. Maybe if some of you took the time to tend to your own honey do list you wouldn't be on your 4th or 5th divorce already. Don't worry about my marriage. we've been together since high school for a reason.
    Ignore the cuckold comment. Its a basic tactic. They try to offset our posts regarding concerns and observations. Any normal person that does not agree with us, would naturally stay away from this site. Their simple tactic is to make it look as if for every one of us that posts “negative” things, there is someone else working at this agency that does not agree. It ultimately makes the site look as if we are all just arguing instead of a site full of unhappy deputies. They try to water the reason for this site down. Thats why their posts offer no data or information. Just that they disagree or insults. Its a communication team style.

Best thing to do is ignore those posts, do not respond back, and counter their posts with even more information. Be as detailed as possible on your concerns and what you observe. We have data to prove what we say. They don't. Ignore them. Keep on posting.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast