What is my wife talking about?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What is my wife talking about?

My wife went to a PTA event for our school for the first time last week and came home hating the sheriff's office. She told me it was an event with women from different schools in the d3 area, and they were angry about some middle school deputy who left their school. My wife came home talking aboout how everyone loved the deputy and the school going to sh!t with fights and drugs and how terrible the principal is and all the kids who are starving (not sure what that has to do with the office). My wife was amped up, and she wanted me to find out what is going on because the women think it's shady because no one will answer questions. I thought she would let it go but she keeps talking to these ladies every day now and they had her convinced to go to the school today and tell off the principal with them. I told her to calm down until I can find out what is going on. It's not even our kid's school. I asked 2 d3 school resource deputies and they were uncomfortable moving around like they had to piss, so something must have happened. One of them said it was some mafia type sh!t that went down and not ask too many questions or I'll have problems too. What happened because these are some angry women.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My wife went to a PTA event for our school for the first time last week and came home hating the sheriff's office. She told me it was an event with women from different schools in the d3 area, and they were angry about some middle school deputy who left their school. My wife came home talking aboout how everyone loved the deputy and the school going to sh!t with fights and drugs and how terrible the principal is and all the kids who are starving (not sure what that has to do with the office). My wife was amped up, and she wanted me to find out what is going on because the women think it's shady because no one will answer questions. I thought she would let it go but she keeps talking to these ladies every day now and they had her convinced to go to the school today and tell off the principal with them. I told her to calm down until I can find out what is going on. It's not even our kid's school. I asked 2 d3 school resource deputies and they were uncomfortable moving around like they had to piss, so something must have happened. One of them said it was some mafia type sh!t that went down and not ask too many questions or I'll have problems too. What happened because these are some angry women.
    It’s an American dream story come true. Work your ass off. Be One of the best the division has. Single handedly feed all of town and country out of your own pockets. Office exploits you for votes and then once they suck you dry, they F you over because you told the truth about one of their own. I think i summed it up for you. Any other questions?

Unregistered
    It’s an American dream story come true. Work your ass off. Be One of the best the division has. Single handedly feed all of town and country out of your own pockets. Office exploits you for votes and then once they suck you dry, they F you over because you told the truth about one of their own. I think i summed it up for you. Any other questions?
    Feel free to ask her yourself though in case I forgot anything.

Unregistered
    It’s like they always say: the cats in the cradle.

Unregistered
    There is an old theory that speculated the original poster knew the answer before they asked the question?

Unregistered
    There is an old theory that speculated the original poster knew the answer before they asked the question?
    I actually don't know the story outside of what my wife told me which wasn't a whole lot except everyone is mad. She didn't even remember the deputies name. I did however become suspicious once I talked to the school deputies who looked nervous to answer a simple question.

Unregistered
    The problem is this.. This agency takes on too much. It also takes on too much of the liability and responsibility for other entities. Ultimately, it falls on the deputy. A school that had a lot of fights, misbehaving, fights, and so on, it the PARENTS fault and PROBLEM. It is also the FAULT and PROBLEM of the school system. Deputies (cops) only enforce laws and protect life. That is it. They should be doing nothing more and taking on nothing more.

Case in point: The school resource police officer that was called to a class room to deal with a student that refused to get off her cell phone. He ended up using force and got fired. Why was he enforcing a rule violation and not a LAW ? Why did he not tell the school to do their job? Was he scared the school would complain to his weak asss agency and he would have gotten kicked to the road. No support.

I have no idea what happened here and I have not heard of what the poster is talking about, but whatever it is it, boils down to the usual HCSO bs. Resource deputies have to kiss the schools asss and do things that, 1. Is outside the scope of what police do. 2. Due to the admin crap they are made to take on, they are distracted from their actual duties, like protecting life.

Its this agency’s fault. We are not supported and can not speak up.

You want proof? How many of you had to take on a weak case and write a 4 hour report and investigation that you knew for a fact was going to be NFL’ed or no filed by the court. Why not simply not initiate the case and tell these lying complainants NO. Why not? No support by weak ass leaders fearing little bitty complaints by tyrant temper tantrum having morons that have no Idea what our jobs entail, what criminal elements are, and how our courts work.

Easier to dump the officer. The expendable meaningless officer.

Unregistered
    The problem is this.. This agency takes on too much. It also takes on too much of the liability and responsibility for other entities. Ultimately, it falls on the deputy. A school that had a lot of fights, misbehaving, fights, and so on, it the PARENTS fault and PROBLEM. It is also the FAULT and PROBLEM of the school system. Deputies (cops) only enforce laws and protect life. That is it. They should be doing nothing more and taking on nothing more.

Case in point: The school resource police officer that was called to a class room to deal with a student that refused to get off her cell phone. He ended up using force and got fired. Why was he enforcing a rule violation and not a LAW ? Why did he not tell the school to do their job? Was he scared the school would complain to his weak asss agency and he would have gotten kicked to the road. No support.

I have no idea what happened here and I have not heard of what the poster is talking about, but whatever it is it, boils down to the usual HCSO bs. Resource deputies have to kiss the schools asss and do things that, 1. Is outside the scope of what police do. 2. Due to the admin crap they are made to take on, they are distracted from their actual duties, like protecting life.

Its this agency’s fault. We are not supported and can not speak up.

You want proof? How many of you had to take on a weak case and write a 4 hour report and investigation that you knew for a fact was going to be NFL’ed or no filed by the court. Why not simply not initiate the case and tell these lying complainants NO. Why not? No support by weak ass leaders fearing little bitty complaints by tyrant temper tantrum having morons that have no Idea what our jobs entail, what criminal elements are, and how our courts work.

Easier to dump the officer. The expendable meaningless officer.
    Good cry bro

Unregistered
    Good cry bro
    What are u gonna do about it?

Unregistered
    Maybe your wife needs you to man up and tell her to keep her nose out of it

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast