If you think only $16, 000 dollars was raised I have waterfront property in the desert to sell you. She is no longer running the program to get promoted. She has realized that will never happen. She has found out that she can raise money to skim majority of the money off the top and present to people that 16,000 dollars were raised.

Well, this is how it works. She uses the police department as a cover. People with money feel secure giving their money to any fundraiser involved with law enforcement. But I ask the question at the end of her fundraisers. Who else is counting the money for checks and balances, no one? So it's very easy to skim $15,000 off the top and give a press release that $16,000 was raised. You see this has turned into an extra income for her using city time and receiving overtime.

Admin advised her one year ago to obtain her own 501.3C non-for-profit certification and to no longer run, her program with the police department's name attached. Well, she's purposely delaying that task, because when she is no longer able to mention that the police department is associated with her fundraisers' potential donor's will not give money if her non for profit is called Jack's feeding program.

Do not, I repeat do not assist with her program. Sadly, people and businesses are giving her high dollar items to auction off. She is a major scam artist.