Intracoastal District Shift bid - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This isn’t just an issue with Sergeants but all supervisors in our department. There’s no accountability for anything anymore.
    Issues like these is what the PBA is supposed to Confront but they are deathly afraid to do so. Shameful.

Unregistered
    Why are these Sgt/LT not writing these zeros up, or hitting them with performance plans. For god sake. For you rookies that think you can’t be ROC/DAR’ed for work slowdowns or not self initiating enforcement you are wrong!!!

These SGT need to stop giving out 4,5,6,7,8’s. And start with 2’s and 1’s on evals. That will wake these zeros UP!!!!! but I guess people are too scared of conflict, and doing their jobs. But on the other hand, will act like a Billie badazz to a 38.

Unregistered
    Why are these Sgt/LT not writing these zeros up, or hitting them with performance plans. For god sake. For you rookies that think you can’t be ROC/DAR’ed for work slowdowns or not self initiating enforcement you are wrong!!!

These SGT need to stop giving out 4,5,6,7,8’s. And start with 2’s and 1’s on evals. That will wake these zeros UP!!!!! but I guess people are too scared of conflict, and doing their jobs. But on the other hand, will act like a Billie badazz to a 38.
    You are out of touch with our department.....

Unregistered
    You are out of touch with our department.....
    Let me teach you how to slug.

They CANNOT give you less than 4 if you come to work and handle calls. We are not a stat driven department and they CANNOT intimidate you to do anything more than the bare minimum no matter what threats they make. Make them put it on paper and take it straight to the media.

They CANNOT affect your employment by threats to take your off duty, overtime, or GW away. That’s BS and bully tactics.

They CANNOT put you on a performance plan for not being proactive. That’s illegal.

Love,
    13 year road slug making 100k to do nothing.

Unregistered

They CANNOT give you less than 4 if you come to work and handle calls. We are not a stat driven department and they CANNOT intimidate you to do anything more than the bare minimum no matter what threats they make. Make them put it on paper and take it straight to the media.

They CANNOT affect your employment by threats to take your off duty, overtime, or GW away. That’s BS and bully tactics.

They CANNOT put you on a performance plan for not being proactive. That’s illegal.

Love,
    You just haven't run into supervisors with the balls to slap across your face yet.

Love,
    20 year road officer, who has to pick up more calls cause you are the 25 queen.

Unregistered

Sure.

Go ahead. Take the test and give out 2s, watch how fast you get ur own forum here 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Go ahead. Take the test and give out 2s, watch how fast you get ur own forum here 😂😂😂
    He’s going to get zeros across the board and headaches. You don’t think they’ve tried?!? The min we complain the heat comes off.

Unregistered
    You just haven't run into supervisors with the balls to slap across your face yet.

Love,
    20 year road officer, who has to pick up more calls cause you are the 25 queen.
    Oh wow...23 years here, from the MDCC north BLE crew, and not a MPI newbie..lol

Unregistered
    Oh wow...23 years here, from the MDCC north BLE crew, and not a MPI newbie..lol
    Not to worry boys and girls. PLEA will address this concern immediately! As soon as I finish flushing the toilet.

Unregistered

Love,

Oh son, u have so much too learn. I would ride with u or post u at a stoplight where the highest 17’s occur. You will be ordered to enforce the law. By stopping the violation driver. I don’t care if u write a warning each time. But you will write down the stop on that daily.
    I would follow you to each call to assure your delivering excellent daily. Lol.
    Or maybe work the desk window, remember to bring your lunch. Your not entitled to a meal break zero, so don’t think about desk relief. 😂 since you just like to write reports!

You can be placed on a plan for not enforcing the law. Read your sop!!!! .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast