Haines voluntary attempt to not get fired by Chip - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Wiggins for one. The one that has gotten away with numerous incidents we will call them.

Unregistered
    Wait. So because he's black you assume that he'll surround himself with black guys? Come on man! Also, I couldnt care less if he speaks well or if he can write well. He can police! That's kind of what I'm looking for in a sheriff. Im not looking for a high school english teacher here. SM speaks well.....how has that helped us all? Hes educated well (so he says). What has that done for us? All we get is double talk from him. Well written and well spoken, but double talk still. Alexander is the alternative here! No, he ain't perfect. Hes human. Hes not crooked!!! That's my criteria. I've met him; hes a fine guy.

Unregistered
    He is a fine guy. Having the ability to speak is necessary. He seems quite unable to hold a press conference. Just go back and look. I definitely agree Morgan speaks well but hasn't helped us, but we definitely need someone who can be in front of a camera and not embarrass us. We all know every nutball passea through Pensacola.

As far as surrounding himself with Wiggins and other black officers...yes, he does. Thats his and their perogative.

Wiggins is an embarrassment as well. Shedrick was my sgt on days and when Alexander held a meeting at Arlenes he ignores the shift and calls to go sit and provide free security/publicity. I think the world of Shedrick but that was wrong. If he wanted to attend he should have gone on his own time and not left us going to calls without backup.

Unregistered
    Well, per your thread, this is pseudo recent / when shed was (is) a supervisor. Supervisors ain't strictly required to respond to calls as a backing officer. Granted, shed does routinely and it's something that those of us who worked for him grew accustomed to. I just don't see it myself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a fine guy. Having the ability to speak is necessary. He seems quite unable to hold a press conference. Just go back and look. I definitely agree Morgan speaks well but hasn't helped us, but we definitely need someone who can be in front of a camera and not embarrass us. We all know every nutball passea through Pensacola.

As far as surrounding himself with Wiggins and other black officers...yes, he does. Thats his and their perogative.

Wiggins is an embarrassment as well. Shedrick was my sgt on days and when Alexander held a meeting at Arlenes he ignores the shift and calls to go sit and provide free security/publicity. I think the world of Shedrick but that was wrong. If he wanted to attend he should have gone on his own time and not left us going to calls without backup.
    "Their perogative?" 'THEY' Come on man; really?

Unregistered
    Yeah. I for one am not gonna listen to negative nickel and dime crap about shedrick. That is a fine cop! Fine leader! Hes a damn legend. So he can take 30 min to 10-10, so long as he ain't with other black guys? What a crock! Leave shed out of this. Hes way above this crap.

Unregistered
    Agreed. Stick to calling out real frauds like Haines. This demotion is a crock and should not be allowed. He should be fired

Unregistered
    Word up! EH needs to experience the utter hell and humiliation that he has exposed so many real cops to! A convenient self demote doesn't cut it.

Unregistered
    Word up! EH needs to experience the utter hell and humiliation that he has exposed so many real cops to! A convenient self demote doesn't cut it.
    Agreed! Get back on topic

Unregistered
    Yeah. I for one am not gonna listen to negative nickel and dime crap about shedrick. That is a fine cop! Fine leader! Hes a damn legend. So he can take 30 min to 10-10, so long as he ain't with other black guys? What a crock! Leave shed out of this. Hes way above this crap.
    He is a legend only in his ignorant mind. Shedrick is a con and has been one since his Explorer days. Dont let him fool you. He is the same as all those everyone others complain about.

Now, lets get back to the Haines bashing. He is a much bigger POS deserving our attention.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast