Haines voluntary attempt to not get fired by Chip - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Haines is a cancer that will continue to harm the agency no matter what position he holds. He will set pitfalls and surreptitiously incite trouble among as many people and processes as possible just to exact his revenge. Anyone who doubts this does not know Haines and his Mini-me puppet, MY.
    There is only one solution to clear the bloated admin and get a fresh start. Does Chip have the testicular fortitude to exercise the authority provided to a new sheriff as outlined in Florida statutes?

Unregistered

Promotions

Just wait to you see ALL the promotions that were mentioned yesterday!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Considering a Judge ordered Haines to be put on the Giglio list I am not sure how he can investigate anything to do with a criminal case!? Then again Sheriff ain’t know rocket surgeon!
    Where did you hear this? I would like to know if it is for sure true.

Unregistered
    Wondering the same thing...what judge?

Unregistered
    Where is this coming from that EH got brady listed? Usually, that comes from the agency itself to the courthouse (usually). It could be court ordered, but is there any verification for this, or is it just rumor now? By their own standards, EH should be fired. They've terminated employment of deputies in the past because they MAY go on the list. Granted, that's against the law, but that's not stopped them with anything else yet.

Unregistered
    Most recent Brady list (as of this week) does not have his name on it.

Unregistered
    Don't kid yourself he might demote but he is still going to be running the show as a lieutenant as long as Morgan is still around. Haines will lose none of his pull.

Unregistered
    If the rumors are true he's making himself a spot in computer crimes that's just so he can be in control of any evidence that will get him in trouble. A good spot to be for some more cover-ups. And Alday wants a safety net for sure the fat little weasel I'm sure Haines will take care of his partner in crime when they get back from the cruise. Those are two of the most disliked people at this department and two of the dirtiest so called cops I've ever seen. How they get by with all they've done is crazy and unfair. Also add Mindy Me to that list. They are Haines hinchman and part of all his vendetta, vindictive plots and schemes. Demote shouldn't be an option termination and jail sounds a lot better.

Unregistered
    These recent promotions just show Chip has absolutely no control over what is going on. If he expressed his concerns about the promotions Morgan just threw it back in his face or he didn’t care what was being done. I don’t think Chip has it in him to correct this sinking ship when he takes over. And I agree. Keeping Haines is a terrible idea. Nothing will change as long as that cancer is still employed. He will still be able to cause trouble for people through his do boys. Said to see. Chip we were hoping for better

Unregistered
    Wonder if scott and eric will milk that old lady then use the money to start up the cancersex website.

DJ needs to file a complaint since eric would sit around and talk about what sexualthings he wanted to do to her. She didn't deserve someone like him talking about her like that.

Sicksicksick. And before the mod deletes this, its public knowledge from a lawsuit that he wanted to make a cancersex website.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast