Haines voluntary attempt to not get fired by Chip
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Haines voluntary attempt to not get fired by Chip

So, word is car 1 will accept it. And they are creating a position in investigations and more specifically Computer Crimes for him.

So , first we need a Lt for one person? And second, are they putting him there so he can lose more Manning evidence? Thats where my money is.

Unregistered
    Haines is a nut and needs to be GONE

Unregistered
    If he is only going to supervise one person, transfer that one person out and let Haines do it himself. If one person could previously do it there isn’t a need for two people. Plus I for sorry for that one person who has to work for Haines.
    PBA needs to get involved in this voluntary demotion. Sounds like unfair labor practice.

Unregistered
    Agreed!!!!!

Unregistered
    Considering a Judge ordered Haines to be put on the Giglio list I am not sure how he can investigate anything to do with a criminal case!? Then again Sheriff ain’t know rocket surgeon!

Unregistered
    Haines is chicken sh$t. Planning to have his demotion announced when he is off on a vacation. Embarrassing for him.

Unregistered
    I understand he is on a cruise and ran into Montoya and her husband. Maybe he will fall overboard.

Unregistered
    Did they brady list EH for real? Judge ordered?

Unregistered
    If this really occurs it is an embarrassment to this agency and an even greater stain to the already nut job legacy of the Sheriff and if Chip does not openly oppose it he is no leader

Unregistered
    When you accept an appointment to such a position as chief deputy there is an inherent known risk that you perform politically and positively or you are removed. I mean removed gone fired dismissed. He has talked about this for at least a few years as I remember hearing him suggest he could take a Lt job in training listening to his silky mouth say how training is something he is passionate about in law enforcement. Yeah well good for you having a nice way of saying “I am a sorry excuse for a deputy and I am afraid to do real police work and I need a position where I can make people think I know something. Having this plan in his back pocket all along with no possibility of really putting it on the line as a leader is why he has been a ROTTEN car 2 and car 3 never having to stand tall in making decisions. The entire agency hates you and wants you GONE. You have no ability to even have a normal conversation with someone without trying to take it over like some know it all middle school kid and really you are not that smart. Can you ever just listen or ever have a positive comment about anything instead you are a negative person who runs around gleefully looking for mistakes and living to try and shame people. You have NEVER just said to some deputy, “ hey, nice job the other day or good jib”. Your inability to have positive leadership is why you have never been an active participant in the awards ceremonies. You are a toxic cancer in this agency and please just one time have some dignity and resign and move on

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast