Haines voluntary attempt to not get fired by Chip - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Haines needs to be out of law enforcement. Yes Allday is a mess too. Anyone remember his obsession with prostitution stings and prostitution. I mean obsession. Those two have hurt this agency real bad. If Chip agreed with all this it is bad. If it was forced on him to make it hard to get rid of people that is a new sort of wrong. What was so important right now to promote people. Will any of these promotions help reduce violent crime

Unregistered
    I'm scared to ask. What the hell is "cancersex?' As far as CS, as the head of operations, he may want to worry less about promotions and all the admin stuff, and get a grip on the abundance of violent crime we have (that no one else in the region has). That would impress me a whole lot more than him making nice with his minions.

Unregistered
    Not sure what it was supposed to be. Just typical disgusting talk from him though

Unregistered
    Man what the hell is going on here?

Unregistered
    https://weartv.com/news/local/more-f...sheriff-morgan

Older article detailing Haines want for cancer sex

Unregistered
    The only one missing from these promotions is Hobbs. Anybody want to guess why he didn’t get promoted to colonel with his bud Ingram? Possible inside scoop from Chip telling him not to do it It would be inside scoop since he stays up Chips a$$.
    I think these promotions prove that Chip is going to continue with the status quo and not make any changes to the top heavy admin we have
    What kind of raises did these people get with these promotions? Damn shame

Unregistered
    I am not voting for Chip!! He has taken the high road instead of speaking up and taking a stand about unethical behavior at the SO. That speaks volumes about him and the way he would run the agency if he is elected. Please think about this seriously before you vote for a new Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Exactly! If you vote for him, you have no place coming on here and griping about how things are and begging for change! He ain't a "change." He's the same ole thing. Alexander doesn't owe anyone up there. He'll clean house and with a whole bunch of years on the road vs. trying to climb the ladder, he is in tune with police work. Since he ain't a career politician like chip, he's not a dishonest jerk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder if scott and eric will milk that old lady then use the money to start up the cancersex website.

DJ needs to file a complaint since eric would sit around and talk about what sexualthings he wanted to do to her. She didn't deserve someone like him talking about her like that.

Sicksicksick. And before the mod deletes this, its public knowledge from a lawsuit that he wanted to make a cancersex website.
    I'm pretty sure a complaint was made but they covered it up and nothing ever came of it somehow. Ask the sheriff's attorney DL or some of the ladies in HR they know all about it. Funny how one sided the discipline is handed out around here. Let someone else sexually harass a subordinate and see what will happen. At least he should have been put on leave and an IA should have been conducted which will clear him or sustain the allegation. Well he would have just got Mindy to do it and clear himself again. Thats why an outside agency needs to look into them because with Haines pulling the strings he won't do a proper investigation on himself. They can start by questioning DL and the HR staff then they will find their truth and answers if it's true or not. If questioned I don't think they will lie for him as long as he's not over his own IA again.

Unregistered
    I don’t understand what all the promotions are about Did people’s jobs and responsibilities change? Other than firing all the command staff was there some need to restructure up there? What the hell is going on around here? One man I thought would never be bought like that under this administration I still respect as a Deputy and one fine Marine but it still confuses all of us

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast