Haines voluntary attempt to not get fired by Chip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Haines voluntary attempt to not get fired by Chip

So, word is car 1 will accept it. And they are creating a position in investigations and more specifically Computer Crimes for him.

So , first we need a Lt for one person? And second, are they putting him there so he can lose more Manning evidence? Thats where my money is.

Unregistered
    Haines is a nut and needs to be GONE

Unregistered
    If he is only going to supervise one person, transfer that one person out and let Haines do it himself. If one person could previously do it there isn’t a need for two people. Plus I for sorry for that one person who has to work for Haines.
    PBA needs to get involved in this voluntary demotion. Sounds like unfair labor practice.

Unregistered
    Agreed!!!!!

Unregistered
    Considering a Judge ordered Haines to be put on the Giglio list I am not sure how he can investigate anything to do with a criminal case!? Then again Sheriff ain’t know rocket surgeon!

Unregistered
    Haines is chicken sh$t. Planning to have his demotion announced when he is off on a vacation. Embarrassing for him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Considering a Judge ordered Haines to be put on the Giglio list I am not sure how he can investigate anything to do with a criminal case!? Then again Sheriff ain’t know rocket surgeon!
    Where did you hear this? I would like to know if it is for sure true.