Congratulations BPD - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Sounds like the admin is the real trolls, pretending to lead.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like we have some trolls on here who were ran out years ago.
    No trolls. Just matter of fact. If all you want to do is hide, gripe and complain in a public forum about our administration, then go put another uniform on. Corky is always looking for new souls.

Unregistered
    No trolls. Just matter of fact. If all you want to do is hide, gripe and complain in a public forum about our administration, then go put another uniform on. Corky is always looking for new souls.
    Ok, we will go down your rabbit hole. Name some positive things Bryan and Joe have done for the department?

Unregistered
    Ok, we will go down your rabbit hole. Name some positive things Bryan and Joe have done for the department?
    The response to this question will either be very brief or the question will remain unanswered.

Unregistered
    Velez
    Arribas
    Broome
    Bloise
    Bennet
    Slade

Who is next??? Lololololol

Unregistered

Rah rah ree kick em in the knee

That’s a great idea. Let’s hear it cheerleaders. Please tell everyone why they are so great. Remember now, the prosecutions and imprisonments of your own CST members don’t count as jobs we’ll done.
    The firings/resignations of unsupervised and shady CST creepers doesn’t count.
    The “no Internal investigation needed” aka the hear no evil see no evil approach to allegedly “disciplining” unabashed racists can’t count either.
    Ok let’s hear it.

Unregistered
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXzE2X_j6Kw

Here we go again! I’m sure it’s all just a misunderstanding this time too

Yep

Yep

Aribas is a racist and she doesn't deserve to be a police officer she is hateful, ugly and arrogant. Really you are gonna cry like you didn't mean girl please. As far as the pastor he is a racist that is evident. Don't know Bennett so can't comment. But the way you Aribas treated Tew you are a nasty arrogant racist heartless beast you don't deserve to be in law enforcement. And then cry. Whatever

No pastor

Dude you are not a pastor

I wouldn't let your ignorant racist butt use my bathroom either you are not a pastor and not a man of the Lord. Just a racist sheep on wolf clothing.

Unregistered
    Seems to me the Chief makes it his routine to cover for officers when they express racism and hatred. Regardless of what the pastor may think or do, the chief’s failure to act can’t go unnoticed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast