Bike unit supervisor - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol pee wee Herman’s big adventure was all about a bike.
    Why y’all gotta pick on pee wee. He doesn’t bother anyone. Doesn’t do jack around here but doesn’t bother anyone.

Unregistered
    Do I have this right? The bike guys do nothing but watch tv go eat and sit at golfview, and now a downtown bar is out of control and because they rather be friends with the staff of the bar instead of doing their jobs it’s gotten out of control and now everyone else has to come in on their night off to handle there problem? How about we kick them all back to the road and get people in there who want to work.

Unregistered
    Bro. Is everything okay at home?

Unregistered
    Do I have this right? The bike guys do nothing but watch tv go eat and sit at golfview, and now a downtown bar is out of control and because they rather be friends with the staff of the bar instead of doing their jobs it’s gotten out of control and now everyone else has to come in on their night off to handle there problem? How about we kick them all back to the road and get people in there who want to work.
    That’s because the bike guys hangout with the bar staff when there off duty.

Unregistered
    Bike Unit? FMPD has a Bike Unit! Man. I have been here a long time and have never seen them. That can't be right.

Unregistered
    So are we gonna lane the traffic unit everytine there’s a DUI???

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3275311]So are we gonna lane the traffic unit everytine there’s a DUI???[/QUOTE

the traffic unit doesn’t hang out with their dui arrests so there’s that......

Unregistered
    Wow. Join the bike unit. Sole responsibility of the unit is to work downtown yet now that downtown is crazy and they have to work permanently saturdays there always taking off vacation or sick on saturdays. Sounds to me you need all new people or do and the unit and make it an overtime gig.

Unregistered
    Wow. Join the bike unit. Sole responsibility of the unit is to work downtown yet now that downtown is crazy and they have to work permanently saturdays there always taking off vacation or sick on saturdays. Sounds to me you need all new people or do and the unit and make it an overtime gig.
    The Bike unit is a joke since Marine Boy stop riding Bikes.

Unregistered

Hmm

Yisss. Let’s get back to the real problem of the agency: the tight shirt bike unit. These three guys do less than 20 SROs. Wait. Bad example. They do less than the six CPCs. Damn. My bad. Okay, wait. What are you clowns expecting again? Stats from a unit whose response area is about six square blocks? Back to those shirts. If I could fit into one I’d probably be happier but until then, those three are a menace and make me feel uncomfortable about myself.
    Wow, CPCs do less than SROs? You're an idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast