Bike unit supervisor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Bike unit supervisor

Now that this unit has an actual supervisor maybe he’ll make them work? Might we suggest for one issuing them t shirts that actually fit. You all look ridiculous.

Then split up the delta boys who just sit aroubd talking to chicks and side chicks all night. Maybe even make them work steady weekends. This unit is by far the lease contributing unit to the agency.

Unregistered
    Yisss. Let’s get back to the real problem of the agency: the tight shirt bike unit. These three guys do less than 20 SROs. Wait. Bad example. They do less than the six CPCs. Damn. My bad. Okay, wait. What are you clowns expecting again? Stats from a unit whose response area is about six square blocks? Back to those shirts. If I could fit into one I’d probably be happier but until then, those three are a menace and make me feel uncomfortable about myself.

Unregistered
    Dont be jealous, working Monday thru friday, 8 to 4, nights and weekends off, xmas break, spring break, summer break, free school lunches, little to no supervision, best job in the department,sro's rule !!

Unregistered
    Saturday night live pd, bars supposed to be restaurants not bars and all chaos breaking out before the sun even went down. As always some units handling the call no bike units anywhere to be found. Did any bike u it been do a follow up as to why the bars were so crazy? Isn’t there sole purpose to run the downtown bars?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saturday night live pd, bars supposed to be restaurants not bars and all chaos breaking out before the sun even went down. As always some units handling the call no bike units anywhere to be found. Did any bike u it been do a follow up as to why the bars were so crazy? Isn’t there sole purpose to run the downtown bars?
    No. Sole purpose is to look hot in tight tshirts🔥

Unregistered
    No. Sole purpose is to look hot in tight tshirts🔥
    News flash. None of those dad bods look good in their child sized shirts

Unregistered
    Kood old Diggity Diggs preaching about transparency, but not accountability. Unless your a poor road scrub. Then your brought up every other Thursday. Speaking of being accountable, did anyone else benefit from a free meal at the Veranda or other free stuff including electronics?

Unregistered
    Kood old Diggity Diggs preaching about transparency, but not accountability. Unless your a poor road scrub. Then your brought up every other Thursday. Speaking of being accountable, did anyone else benefit from a free meal at the Veranda or other free stuff including electronics?
    I feel everyone win the department should activate the satellite radio in their cruiser and send the bill to the city manager since he said he was ok with it.

Unregistered
    Sgt, we can actually makes these guys work on Friday, I’m sure they’ll find a way to be scene and then sit at DHOP or 1400 Jackson all day.

Unregistered
    Or at your mom’s house.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast