FOP Open Enrollment

Unregistered

FOP Open Enrollment

Now is your chance to save your rank and your job. Join the A Team. If you stay in the PBA you will not make it in our department. If you join the FOP you will be safe. If you elect to stay in the PBA you are just pissing in the wind. All you have to do to save yourself is sign up.

Unregistered

So Cute

Andino is a FOP member. As is a few dual memberships.

Unregistered

Scumbag Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now is your chance to save your rank and your job. Join the A Team. If you stay in the PBA you will not make it in our department. If you join the FOP you will be safe. If you elect to stay in the PBA you are just pissing in the wind. All you have to do to save yourself is sign up.
    Join the scumbag squad? You kidding me. Join the union that is run by our chief that is supposed to protect us from the very same? Hahahahaha funny as hell. Bobby, five head, all the dirty cops in bed together. No thanks, don't need fleas. Love how they are bargaining and making MOUs the entire CBU and not incorporating everyone, it's the friends with benefits package. Let's take care of ourselves and our friends. Rollason drove the nail in coffin bringing all the scumbags he did. It's nice being a guest in someone's house. Come in, make a mess, enjoy the hospitality, and leave without having to clean up. Sad seeing this place go to hell but corruption, politics, power and greed have been at the root of NBV since it's incorporation. Like diarrhea, this to shall pass.

Unregistered
    PBA is not what it once was. I have no interest in going to the PBA. At least with the FOP we control our own destiny.
    Besides, many departments, incl the county, are looking to go away from the PBA.

Unregistered
    PBA is not what it once was. I have no interest in going to the PBA. At least with the FOP we control our own destiny.
    Besides, many departments, incl the county, are looking to go away from the PBA.
    Get a copy of the county contract. Then look at ours. Also, get a copy of the beach contract the. Look at ours. The PBA is much better, but even the beach contract makes us look like clowns. Oh it’s not about the FOP. It’s about kissing the Noriega ring.

Unregistered
    Only if you destiny involves kissing dirty cop a$$ and if it fits into Nipples’s plan.