Tired of PBA’s poor performance and multiple scandals? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Get a grade school kid to write for you Steadman

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dan stop why your ahead, with your little wanna be PLEA team. Stop trying to save money, by not hiring a licensed ESQ to provide representation at PCB hearings. Anyone who uses PLEA, please note; they have no dam right to file an arbitration to the end cause they are NOT the bargaining unit for the DEPT.

I don’t work for the PBA nor give a s** about them. I just see bull*** for what it is.

And how many cases have you lost so far PLEA, let’s ask Doral, HIALEAH GARDENS, the list goes on.
    As far as you don’t work for the PBA is true just because you don’t do anything. Also, I have pointed out time and time and time again that you Steadman Stahl write, or attempt to write, in a very distinctive fashion. So we know you wrote this post Steadman.

Let me provide a tiny sampling. In the very first sentence you write my name and then “stop why your ahead”. For starters that phrase makes no sense. A grade school kid writes better. But, Steadman you have a learning disability and continue to make the same mistake over and over. It’s like your fingerprint.

Finally, look at your use of the word “your”. It does not belong in that sentence. Now, look at my use of the same word, it does belong in that sentence.

Remedial Lesson #1,123 for Steadman: practice the use of your vs you’re. I won’t give you more homework for now because I don’t wish to confuse you bud.

Unregistered
    As far as you don’t work for the PBA is true just because you don’t do anything. Also, I have pointed out time and time and time again that you Steadman Stahl write, or attempt to write, in a very distinctive fashion. So we know you wrote this post Steadman.

Let me provide a tiny sampling. In the very first sentence you write my name and then “stop why your ahead”. For starters that phrase makes no sense. A grade school kid writes better. But, Steadman you have a learning disability and continue to make the same mistake over and over. It’s like your fingerprint.

Finally, look at your use of the word “your”. It does not belong in that sentence. Now, look at my use of the same word, it does belong in that sentence.

Remedial Lesson #1,123 for Steadman: practice the use of your vs you’re. I won’t give you more homework for now because I don’t wish to confuse you bud.
    Once again you losers cannot articulate why Stahl has not done a better job than has been/never was John Rivera and how IUPA user of our fallen brethren would do better. Of course us cops will make typos on cell phone refernce the size etc. you must be one of those non real cop admin geeks who dont do police work.

Unregistered
    Once again you losers cannot articulate why Stahl has not done a better job than has been/never was John Rivera and how IUPA user of our fallen brethren would do better. Of course us cops will make typos on cell phone refernce the size etc. you must be one of those non real cop admin geeks who dont do police work.
    Steadman you writing style gives you away. Besides, you ha e a phone the size of a 17” screen. There you go again not accepting fault. This time you claim it’s the phones fault. Special, very special.

Unregistered

Wow

Lol, like I said prior. I don’t give a s**** about PBA OR PLEA. I’m just a 22 year road cop, so forgive me if my blog S.A. not to you’re high standards good sir!

I just call it as I see it; god forbid if this text/blog is not grammatically correct. If the only rebuttal is grammar to the fact that PLEA, tries to save money to represent officers at hearings by not hiring ESQUIRES my point is proven.

Just come out and say I was correct!

Unregistered
    Lol, like I said prior. I don’t give a s**** about PBA OR PLEA. I’m just a 22 year road cop, so forgive me if my blog S.A. not to you’re high standards good sir!

I just call it as I see it; god forbid if this text/blog is not grammatically correct. If the only rebuttal is grammar to the fact that PLEA, tries to save money to represent officers at hearings by not hiring ESQUIRES my point is proven.

Just come out and say I was correct!
    The guy/girl has a fascination with the PBA and Stahl. Worse part is that he/she believes that anyone even believes the crap posted on here.

Unregistered
    The guy/girl has a fascination with the PBA and Stahl. Worse part is that he/she believes that anyone even believes the crap posted on here.
    That’s Stahl writing but he had someone review and correct the post.
    Again, Steadman refuses to own his shortcomings and does not accept responsibility. There is so much more ills than grammar. But, since Steadman likes to call others moron, it was a Pleasure to show who the moron is with his own words.

Unregistered
    IUPA wishes to thank the show of interest and we are more Than happy to answer your questions.
    A we have many times, you have nothing to lose and save on dues money at the same time. It’s a win win.

Unregistered

Keep the cards coming

Keep those cards coming IUPA. PBA has totally abandoned us especially with this corona virus. They don’t take Any action to ensure that we remain safe.

Unregistered
    If you want straight answers, and not the usual PBA run around, call MR Walker. His number is in the very first post of This thread. He is professional and clearly knows his stuff unlike Stahl, Greenwell, or even worse LOPEz. What a waste of human existence.

Unregistered
    If you want straight answers, and not the usual PBA run around, call MR Walker. His number is in the very first post of This thread. He is professional and clearly knows his stuff unlike Stahl, Greenwell, or even worse LOPEz. What a waste of human existence.

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast