Tired of PBA’s poor performance and multiple scandals?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Tired of PBA’s poor performance and multiple scandals?

PLEA/ IUPA- A real professional group
    PBA Has been and continues to lose units across the state because it is a tired dinosaur that has not been responsive to its members for some time. It’s a waste of your money to continue down this road. Their position and poor level of service is clear and they’re never going to change. So good riddance to the T-Rex, you’re extinct.

With IUPA YOU will have control over your own union, Your own president, and control over your own wishes and desires. And no luxury salaries for doing nothing.

I wish to thank the many who have already signed the informational cards but lately we have been informed that the PBA vows retaliation and threats to those who dare to have a difference of opinion with them. Once we file the cards we, unlike the PBA, will keep you informed step by step of the process and progress.

The PBA does not intimidate me, or our organization So, I am here to stay and if You need further information I will be another Source for you to reach out to.

Bob Walker
    Organizer, International Union of Police Associations
    386-675-9111

Unregistered
    Such a copy and paste post. How about you create an official account here, instead of posting anon, then advertise it so we know it's you "Bob"

Unregistered
    Pick up the phone and call me. You’ll see that I am Bob.

Unregistered
    I called the number and it was to a sex toy store

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just called. Getting some stuff discretely deliver by Monday. Can't wait.

Unregistered
    I just called. Getting some stuff discretely deliver by Monday. Can't wait.
    55 gallon drum of lube.

Unregistered
    PLEA/ IUPA- A real professional group
    PBA Has been and continues to lose units across the state because it is a tired dinosaur that has not been responsive to its members for some time. It’s a waste of your money to continue down this road. Their position and poor level of service is clear and they’re never going to change. So good riddance to the T-Rex, you’re extinct.

With IUPA YOU will have control over your own union, Your own president, and control over your own wishes and desires. And no luxury salaries for doing nothing.

I wish to thank the many who have already signed the informational cards but lately we have been informed that the PBA vows retaliation and threats to those who dare to have a difference of opinion with them. Once we file the cards we, unlike the PBA, will keep you informed step by step of the process and progress.

The PBA does not intimidate me, or our organization So, I am here to stay and if You need further information I will be another Source for you to reach out to.

Bob Walker
    Organizer, International Union of Police Associations
    386-675-9111
    IUPA only uses cops to steal money from those who have cop family members risking their lives;
    https://paddockpost.com/2018/02/25/w...ns-afl-cio-go/

Unregistered

Dan

IUPA only uses cops to steal money from those who have cop family members risking their lives;
    Dan stop why your ahead, with your little wanna be PLEA team. Stop trying to save money, by not hiring a licensed ESQ to provide representation at PCB hearings. Anyone who uses PLEA, please note; they have no dam right to file an arbitration to the end cause they are NOT the bargaining unit for the DEPT.

I don’t work for the PBA nor give a s** about them. I just see bull*** for what it is.

And how many cases have you lost so far PLEA, let’s ask Doral, HIALEAH GARDENS, the list goes on.

Unregistered
    You must have accidentally dialed Steadman Stahls line. Check his computer. You’ll see what I am talking about

Unregistered
    One on dude. The only thieves belong to the Stahl klan. His adult son even breaks into retired cops home.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast