City Council will bring up Chief next week - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    What could sergio ramirez know???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What could sergio ramirez know???
    Call and ask. If not call Clavijo the Ring Leader or is it Manny. Even better schedule a meeting with Paulina Paulina

Unregistered
    Call and ask. If not call Clavijo the Ring Leader or is it Manny. Even better schedule a meeting with Paulina Paulina
    Damn the plot thickens now Paulina is involved !? So is the whole IA of that era involved? N manny Montalvo is only guilty of being a flanigans employee impersonation a cop leave the guy alone ! He’s Good people. Manny M for chief!!!! I’m serious btw just for 13 serious AF make him chief and no I’m not his kid. So don’t think it’s him.

Unregistered

The noose tightens

SM is a former CI and he is willing, ready and able to do it again if necessary to save his own neck.

Unregistered
    Damn the plot thickens now Paulina is involved !? So is the whole IA of that era involved? N manny Montalvo is only guilty of being a flanigans employee impersonation a cop leave the guy alone ! He’s Good people. Manny M for chief!!!! I’m serious btw just for 13 serious AF make him chief and no I’m not his kid. So don’t think it’s him.
    We all know Paulina has done a lot of dirty work for the chief and was Clavijo’s rabbit. There is a lot of others involve. Starting with IA, about all of SWAT, to rank officers. Manny M is a dirty old man who runs to the chief and snitches out whoever he can. You who wrote this is just another A&& kisser. Manny M your mentor must be hooking you up with the extra duty under the table. Did you also work the super bowl or/ and any details on the beach. You should just appoint Salazar to Chief, what a joke. If they were smarter they could of just use Salazar’s trailer for their fck fest while using the city electric. Don’t forget to put an OT card.

Unregistered
    We all know Paulina has done a lot of dirty work for the chief and was Clavijo’s rabbit. There is a lot of others involve. Starting with IA, about all of SWAT, to rank officers. Manny M is a dirty old man who runs to the chief and snitches out whoever he can. You who wrote this is just another A&& kisser. Manny M your mentor must be hooking you up with the extra duty under the table. Did you also work the super bowl or/ and any details on the beach. You should just appoint Salazar to Chief, what a joke. If they were smarter they could of just use Salazar’s trailer for their fck fest while using the city electric. Don’t forget to put an OT card.
    Jesse Menocal was a SWAT Sergeant so it makes perfect sense that there would be more dirty cops in that unit also. I’m sure some of his teammates knew what he was doing and covered up for him also. They should all have their certificates revoked by FDLE for moral turpitude.

Unregistered
    SM is a former CI and he is willing, ready and able to do it again if necessary to save his own neck.
    Who is SM????

Unregistered
    Ruiz and his band of merry people Villa, Delima, Ramos, Crusoe, jose, JR, Loriga, etc. and oh, anyone who boats ⛵️ took care of what was asked of them. Just call that club the sweepers. I think you'd all like to make the amount of OT they have. Is it true Garfinkel is now in that club, oh wait Ruiz is in the basement now

Unregistered
    Paulina Paulina better keep popping bars. Call your ex and tell him the pills are for a friend of a friend, lol. Ramirez will throw you in front of the train, choo,choo. All that surgery and you still look like a duck. Papa bear taking care of you, or are you taking care of Sgt. Cantu. Let Ramirez confirm when he is all wired up
    Hey Gigi Garri-do was wrong with you ?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3106760]Ruiz and his band of merry people Villa, Delima, Ramos, Crusoe, jose, JR, Loriga, etc. and oh, anyone who boats ⛵️ took care of what was asked of them. Just call that club the sweepers. I think you'd all like to make the amount of OT they have. Is it true Garfinkel is now in that club, oh wait Ruiz is in the basement now[/t’s

Let’s not forget the Garcia’s SWAT brothers. We all notice how Carlito is trying to get back in the click. Dont worry my brother you will be back with Pep soon, covering up all his corruption. Lu Garcia rlly thinks because he left the department he is out of boiling water. Both you and your brother are going down too. You guys were in the Ruiz click until you weren’t allow to fish on his boat. The swinger party is all coming to an end . Let’s not forget to clean the white Residue off your nose. Party on the second and third floor main station.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast