+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
 
  1. #31
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t like it? Then quit!!!
    Sheriff Bob Gualtieri approved this message.

  2. #32
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing more needs to be said, really. Many of these post show how little anyone cares about the jail, and thus how unlikely it is to see any meaningful change. "Just quit". "I work the road quit whining I rule". "email Bob you wuss". etc. That's the mentality what has run not only the jail, but the whole county into the sewer. Great job!
    Oh... there is "meaningful" changes coming to the jail alright and very soon. My guess, more than half the Detention deputies will be gone in 6 months. (sick or quit) An outbreak will have occurred without any way to stop it. Medical staff will be overwhelmed within 7 days. Local hospitals will not be able to take the sick inmates due to being at capacity. Inmates will be on the verge of rioting as they realize their 60 days in just became a death sentence. Patrol deputies will be assigned to the jail based on how disloyal they are to Bob. Change IS coming... are you ready?


    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-incarceration

  3. #33
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh... there is "meaningful" changes coming to the jail alright and very soon. My guess, more than half the Detention deputies will be gone in 6 months. (sick or quit) An outbreak will have occurred without any way to stop it. Medical staff will be overwhelmed within 7 days. Local hospitals will not be able to take the sick inmates due to being at capacity. Inmates will be on the verge of rioting as they realize their 60 days in just became a death sentence. Patrol deputies will be assigned to the jail based on how disloyal they are to Bob. Change IS coming... are you ready?


    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-incarceration
    Hahahaha can’t wait til you panicky dimwits realize what stupid sheep you are for buying 2000 rolls of toilet paper.

  4. #34
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I know the wife of one detention deputy and she is already panicking and not wanting him to go to work anymore. They have three kids. If you get sick and die, it is not considered a "line of duty" death. She and her kids are screwed without his paycheck if he gets sick and dies. I'm sure she is not the only detention family member feeling this same way, despite Bob's PR guy coming out here and telling everyone there is nothing to worry about.

  5. #35
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know the wife of one detention deputy and she is already panicking and not wanting him to go to work anymore. They have three kids. If you get sick and die, it is not considered a "line of duty" death. She and her kids are screwed without his paycheck if he gets sick and dies. I'm sure she is not the only detention family member feeling this same way, despite Bob's PR guy coming out here and telling everyone there is nothing to worry about.
    Fact: The average age of COVID fatalities in the US is 81 years old, and even they almost entirely had underlying health issues prior to contracting the virus. She can take a deep breath and come back to rationality.

  6. #36
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fact: The average age of COVID fatalities in the US is 81 years old, and even they almost entirely had underlying health issues prior to contracting the virus. She can take a deep breath and come back to rationality.
    That's GREAT! Then since there is no danger, you can fill in for the sick and MIA detention deputies.



    https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...latest-updates

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •